gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:42:54 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Upgrading Campaign Advice - Give Peace A Chance
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Upgrading Campaign Advice - Give Peace A Chance  (Read 1162 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Upgrading Campaign Advice - Give Peace A Chance
« on: September 24, 2008, 04:54:06 pm »
I have had a few reports of folks making a nusiance of themselves in some of the rooms that dont want  users to know about the upgrade being offered, can I ask you all not take such action as the result is angry users and thats not really necessary, its my belief that if we can ensure all those we come into  contact with are told politely about the superior features and network protection being offered in the community patch, we can have a powerful and strengthening network in a very short time.

One of the aims of this project is to draw the community together by providing help, tools  and education, if users are ignorant we should endeavour to inform, confrontation is not productive and has been shown to be harmful only recently, I ask that no one makes a nusiance of themselves, we have enough brainpower to find useful ways to deliver our update information to those being denied it.
If you ask yourself how you would want someone to raise the issue of updating and to explain how using the old technology is hurting other WinMX users, then you are in the right frame of mind to be productive, namecalling and telling lies to scare folks must not be something our campaign is associated with even if any other group resorts to such a practice, honesty and goodwill will always triump deceit.

Knowledge is power folks, lets use our brains and remember Rome wasnt built in a day, patient discussion and education should be our only methods when asking ppl to update.

Thank you all for the fine effort we have seen so far in making the Community Patch deployment a full success, its likley to be a long journey until certain users are convinced of the reason to no longer pollute the network but we have plenty of time and its hoped enough positive energy to see the day come when the RIAA lackies are fully vanquished from the WPN.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Upgrading Campaign Advice - Give Peace A Chance

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx