gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 02:30:04 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Search Script
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Search Script  (Read 4285 times)

Spidey

Search Script
« on: October 21, 2008, 05:17:07 pm »
Hello all. Need some help please with a search script,what I am looking for is something like this,
1.someone types, !add file %param%
2.The bot stores it in a text file
3.someone types !search %param%,and the bot says who has the file,almost like shareguard,but the bot will still tell you who has the file even if they are not in the room at the time.

Thanks in advance for anyone who helps!!
Cheers :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Search Script
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 11:38:15 pm »
Hi Spidey

A bot is available for this and it is called shareguard. We have one in this section httpss://archive.winmxworld.com/Patched%20Cache%20Programs/

I hope this helps please post back with any problems.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Spidey

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 01:29:01 am »
Thx for the help Tig.I had shareguard before,but kept crashing.Thats why i wanted a something for a metis bot.So The room members can !add all their files.So even when the person is NOT in the room,the bot can still display the person who has it upon search.With shareguard you have to be in the room for it to scan you,is what I thought. Thx again in advance for any scripts made :)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 04:40:45 am »
Hello Spidey... i've thrown this together fairly quickly and havent tested it for long. This is a mix of about 3 different scripts lol    part of it being RockaFellar Skanks IP Logger..... another part being Snick's format maker.... and lastly, part of Bearded Blunders "details" script..... it should do the trick though.
When adding param to a text file it will write to a text file of the current month. To view previous months you'll have to type in the command   !fileload September   (or whatever previous month you want) (capital letter required)

commands are:
!addfile param       (writes param to the text file)
!file bank               (displays instructions)
!fileload month       (loads the current OR past months of stored data) "if they exist"
!search param       (searches the text file for param)

Edit the file path to match yours and it "should" work okay. If not.... holler back  :)

Held off on posting this and decided to test it a bit more........
If you already have an "OnJoinRoom" script the  self trigger may need moved there.
only other problem i found is that before performing !search param
i had to type   !fileload October
and then the search displayed correctly.....

Anybody out there that wants to improve on this... i'm sure Spidey wouldn't mind  lol   :)

cheerz 

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 01:08:20 pm »
glad to see my script is useful :D
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Spidey

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 05:51:56 pm »
Much Thx to Reef for this script,as well as Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK , Snick and Bearded Blunder.Testing it out and is working great!! I Appreciate the work you guys do! Keep up the fantastic work!!

CHEERS!!

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:10:49 pm »
Glad its workin for ya   :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Search Script

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx