gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 03:29:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Free Music - New Album From Severed Fifth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Free Music - New Album From Severed Fifth  (Read 741 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Free Music - New Album From Severed Fifth
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:42:05 pm »
Like most free music there is a story behind it and in this case one that deserves a mention, but lets not forget all gimmics aside that this offering is designed to be enjoyed, I,m sure one or two of you can give me the lowdown on how good or bad you think it is  :lol:

http://www.severedfifth.com/releases/

Ubuntu community manager Jono Bacon has released Denied by Reign, his much-anticipated (at least in open source circles—and my basement) metal album, under a creative commons license. The album is part of his solo project, called Severed Fifth, which he intends to use as a springboard for testing music economics and promoting awareness of open content distribution models.

Its great to see folks bypassing traditional outlets and gaining themselves an online audience of fans into the bargain, this is the way to the future.

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
Re: Free Music - New Album From Severed Fifth
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 06:28:59 am »
Brutal I'm downloading the album to check it out.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Free Music - New Album From Severed Fifth

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx