gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 10, 2024, 06:25:45 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  RIAA's Favourite Corrupt Senator Is Still Clinging To Office
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RIAA's Favourite Corrupt Senator Is Still Clinging To Office  (Read 613 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
RIAA's Favourite Corrupt Senator Is Still Clinging To Office
« on: November 07, 2008, 05:18:46 am »
This guy is a disgrace, he is so far up the political ladder he thinks he is above the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/opinion/06thu3.html

Call it misplaced loyalty or misplaced partisanship, but Senator Ted Stevens, a Republican of Alaska, is holding a razor-thin edge with voters despite his conviction last month on seven felony counts of violating federal ethics laws.

After being pronounced guilty by a jury, Mr. Stevens went around telling Alaskans that he had “not been convicted of anything yet” — a fatuous distortion rooted in the technicality that he has not yet been sentenced.
That didn’t wash with his party’s presidential nominee, Senator John McCain, who called on Mr. Stevens to resign forthwith. And it shouldn’t wash with the rest of the Senate.

Most of you may remember this crook as one of those whom the media mafia where "donating" to heavily, lets hope all the other criminals are brought to book for their anti American activities.

Offline Cobra

• Forum Member
  • I'm not me.
Re: RIAA's Favourite Corrupt Senator Is Still Clinging To Office
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:43:17 pm »
lets hope all the other criminals are brought to book for their anti American activities.
New President, so once again, anything is possible!
Downloading is an addiction I do not want to give up.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  RIAA's Favourite Corrupt Senator Is Still Clinging To Office

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx