gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:26:18 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Golden Balls - iTV1 show - creating AI for Metis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Golden Balls - iTV1 show - creating AI for Metis  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Golden Balls - iTV1 show - creating AI for Metis
« on: March 22, 2008, 09:49:05 pm »
Ok as u can read the topic title im making a metis version of the game show.  only i want to make it 1-4 players in the end, so need to make the bot AI high enough to play as if its a human(ish)

When the players see their balls they are meant to "lie" about the back row, how can i make metis lie, but have it based on the number of killers on show, the number of killers this round, what they have shown in the front row and what they have in the back row.
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Re: Golden Balls - iTV1 show - creating AI for Metis
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 11:51:07 am »
Ok think i hit a bug not sure.

In the help file the operator "%" is modulus and should show any remainder left over after dividing value1 by value 2...simple it sounds as this is basically the numbers after a decimal but...
i tried the following

Code: [Select]
<out type="push" extdata="Test"><operator type="%" lvalue="59000" rvalue="92100"/></out>
<out>%USERVAR[Test]%</out>

this is an example
And this game me a result of 60000
somehow i do not think this can be right
yet the modulus operator works ok for low numbers...

any ideas if its just me?
anyone found what the max limit is for each lvalue and rvalue?
and ideas to work around this?

i need this kind of idea to make a percentage
i.e.
(Person1'sNumber/TotalOfNumbers)*100=ThePercentage

HELP
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:47:58 pm »
hiya Richy
I'm not quite sure why you would want a percentage in the goldenballs game or if this is what you'r looking for,
This will give you a percentage to 1 decimal place, hope it helps.

Code: [Select]
<config>
//2000 =playernum 3500 =totalnum //
<command type = "script">
<in>!test</in>
<out type = "push" extdata = "tested"><operator type = "*" lvalue ="2000" rvalue = "100"/></out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "mainnum"><operator type = "/" lvalue = "$tested$" rvalue = "3500"/></out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "remainingnum"><operator type = "%" lvalue = "$tested$" rvalue = "3500"/></out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "remainingnum"><operator type = "*" lvalue = "$remainingnum$" rvalue = "10"/></out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "decimal"><operator type = "/" lvalue = "$remainingnum$" rvalue = "3500"/></out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "decimal">.$decimal$</out>
<out type = "push" extdata = "percent"><operator type = "strcat" lvalue = "$mainnum$" rvalue = "$decimal$"/></out>
<out>$percent$</out>
</command>
</config>
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

• Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 04:44:04 pm »
perfect flyer thanks

i want it to add to the bot to figure out who to vote for based on percentage of money - percentage chance of having a killer basically

but ull see once im done

cheers

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 08:56:19 pm »
nice, my head was pickled trying to do it the way rocka was doing it, but yes nice.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Golden Balls - iTV1 show - creating AI for Metis

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx