gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:58:37 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Statistics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 883 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Statistics
« on: November 17, 2008, 02:34:25 pm »
I noticed their wasnt much about the place on this, and i dont know if any of you are interested, but i thought i would give you some statistics that i have been watching for the last few months.

Patch.winmxconex.com
Last 30 days : 69,696 Visitors up from 15,309 the month before eagle patch release
Last 30 Days : 52,397 Installs, Taken from cache logs, cant go far back they are cleared every couple of days.

KM Patch update bar
Last 30 days : 128,073 Users accessed the update bars. Down from 765,014 the month before Eagles Patch release.

Im going to sit down and go threw the eagle update bar, and get a nice idea of how well the boom went, a few of us went awol for a few weeks after the patch release and im sure a few of you are wondering about current statistics, i know i am. And ill try grab Nobby, see if he can throw some statistics up, if he can confirm users around 765,000 then we are looking million half users plus the boom showing from the patch page  :D

So looking at just them basic stats winmx is showing a huge boom, im looking forward to seeing how many though their really are. Alot of thanks is certainly owed out to the people behind the scenes that often do alot for little or no thanks or monetary gain. Viva la winmx  8)
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Statistics
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:44:18 pm »
Excellent News Deux, I am still surprised we have had so few problems with the patch itself, it truly was worth the wait, keep up the excellent work with the caches and the figures your gathering they help ensure folks know their efforts are not in vain but do in fact make a vital difference in rebuilding the community we lost in 2005 .

Thanks from us all  8)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 11:25:31 pm »
Wow this is great news... and thanks Deux
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Cobra

• Forum Member
  • I'm not me.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 05:11:49 am »
Sounds like a reason to celebrate to me!
Downloading is an addiction I do not want to give up.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Statistics

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx