gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76785 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 22, 2024, 06:27:00 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMX World Agenda Revealed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX World Agenda Revealed  (Read 9871 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
WinMX World Agenda Revealed
« on: October 15, 2005, 08:46:15 am »
WinMX World.com Agenda:

Okay well we here at WinMX World decided that there was a lot of talk about agenda's lately, and lots of folks been asking..mostly folks from the PIE 'Team' have been hounding us for a solid week now bout what our agenda is, and why are we keeping it a secret.

Well there is a good reason its a secret, and a damn good secret...cause we didnt have an 'agenda'.  Apparently though thats just buggin the piss outa them that we dont.
I suppose that if ya have some huge 'agenda' all laid out and neatly planned, and ya plan on takin something that thousands of people love and turn it into something else, dont ask em if thats what they want to do, and then cant even really support this thing your selves, then I guess ya expect everyone else to have one of them 'agenda's too.

So as not to disappoint any of yall that are asking about this, here ya go:

This is our agenda, decided by well common sense, not backed by corporate logos, or meetings, just what our goals are here. Maybe if we put this in writing it will make those folks that are sorta 'agenda' freaks able to sleep at night better.

1.  Create working Peer Cache software to allow folks to connect to the WinMX Peer Network.

2.  Create a Patch to connect users of WinMX to the Peer Caches.

3.  Allow any one that wants to connect, regardless of what patch they decide to use to the WInMX Network.
3. Article A Part 1
Grab a chocolate bar, have a seat at the keyboard, get some more folks connected.
3. Article A, Part 2
As per special request by some more great folks, we have got to add grab yourself a Beer, and have some fun in your favorite room, while we get some more folks connected.

4.  Defend WinMX against the attacks of the RIAA, by the block list in the dll, Sherwood, or Peerguardian.

5.  Hang out in the rooms and talk to great folks from all over, that love MX too.

6.  Help more folks get connected to the WinMX Network.

7.  Hang out some more, have a few laughs.

8.  Welpt,  we couldnt really come up with no other bits.

Not impressive by most 'agenda' standards.  No corporate organizational pie charts of progress we hope to make, no high power meetins of the official spokesman of the heads of departments, definitely no pie charts.. did i mention that.. yea..ok.

Well there ya have it, simple plan use WinMX and make it easy for everyone else to use also.

Now all yall 'agenda' freaks out there can rest your heads tonite knowing the world is a better place now that our 'agenda' aint a secret to you or us no more.
 :wink:

KM

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 10:37:53 am »
there is something extremely important missing from the agenda... at which point do we get chocolate?

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 10:45:35 am »
Damn your right...

Appendage to forsaid Agenda:

3  Article A, Part 1
Grab a chocolate bar, have a seat at the keyboard, get some more folks connected.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
Agenda
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 10:56:51 am »
Dam we have agenda <<<<   wish i knew what it ment   :)

now just one more point    i see   chocolate     but i dont see  coffee or beer (depends on what ya like)     hehehehehe

oh yeh and maybe just a touch more on the fun point wud be nice   :D

but really all i want is what i am sure thousands of other users want....

WINMX      simple really    but hey i am but a simple man with simple needs    but i for one wwill work to this kind of agenda     its the kind i like      lol

bogusbob

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 10:52:38 pm »
Now thats what i call an agenda.. i think we can all live with that..

we can be saved from the big bad vladd an crew /me twitches....

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
agenda
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 11:11:43 pm »
now that i can live with  

BEER    FUN     MORE BEER      MORE FUN

whoooo hoooo what a way to live   :twisted:

~lovergirl~

Agenda
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 11:17:09 pm »
don't forget to add the part where you don't tell users that once your dll file doesn't work..they have to remove your 'patch' from their computers in order to get the WORKING pie patch to connect and have winmx back...

don't forget to add the part where you do what im doin right now... goin on the forums and being shitty to everyone's posts..

don't forget...it's important to sling mud at the 'oposing' team..lol

you guys in my opinion are a joke...
and just to make clear..funnier than : <V44> Patch #67.171.62.83 is on the way Any Day Now. And once all of u have it, winmx will be mine! miiiiiiiiiiiiine!

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 12:26:09 am »
Hi Lover Girl, Nice to see you pay us a visit  :D

and just to make clear..funnier than : <V44> Patch #67.171.62.83 is on the way Any Day Now. And once all of u have it, winmx will be mine! miiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Josh is a part of the pie team support folks last time I looked so if he chooses to post his Vladds room entry messge to have a bit of fun whats the  problem Lover Girl.

The Vladd I know has fun himself and surely knows no ones out to cause offence  :?

Try to keep it on topic please.

KM

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 12:03:49 am »
you forgot to add "hijack winmx and take complete control of it, then start banning all users we don't approve of" - i think someone said that was an essential part of any agenda? can't remember the name of that person now but it began with a V :-P

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 12:04:40 am »
Don't sweat it... That's the same s**t starter that ran around all the rooms on WinMX telling everyone we were all pathetic for trying to save WinMX, and sat with scubar for days in CH room telling everyone to get off of WinMX quick, and spreading a bunch of crap. Everyone is starting to get used to her creating nothing but havok, and not one intelligent thing to ever say.

She has resorted now to hanging on Vladd's forum and being a sideline cheerleader "you tell em"  just to try and keep people at each other's throats. It is very obvious she has no clue about anything, much less what is going on.  Everything she has said has been a parroting of rumors and what others are claiming, and she has no way of substantiating anything she says.

Yet more proof of her ignorance is the simple fact she tried to quote Snip's humor thinking again she can run around telling everyone "the sky is falling!" lol

Be good guys, and I am glad to see some humor amongst all the chaos that others persist with.

Maybe once the pie team sees this they will realize there are no meetings around here, and it is a lot less eventful than anyone would imagine lol

Better yet, maybe they will make this their agenda as well, and everyone will smile while we all work on reassembling the community.

Be Good,
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

~*¤£ôv认Gí®|¤*~

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 07:52:26 am »
lmfao i KNEW someone would sling shit...s'ok tho...im new here :-)

Sykre said:
ran around all the rooms on WinMX telling everyone we were all pathetic for trying to save WinMX, and sat with scubar for days in CH room telling everyone to get off of WinMX quick, and spreading a bunch of crap.

1- there's only 2 rooms i go to on a regualar basis..lol  and for the record...i don't think your efforts to SAVE WinMX are at all pathetic..

2- i think i've seen scubar...but only in Vladd's room..

3- what is CH room?

4- what 'crap' was i spreading?  logs plz

btw..when i copied this:

that was Vladd's welcome bot..not anyone in particular....lmao

ok..i won't be back for a few days now...sling your mud now :-)   lol

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 11:00:14 am »
i like to think no matter what flames fly, we all do have a sense of humor, this was the channel greet in Vladds this morning:

<Vladdy> i had 81.0.188.50 hits on my website in 1421 seconds, damn thats ALOT of new folks to add to my phonesex database

:D

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2005, 03:56:40 am »
After receiving a PM from lovrgrl regarding my post, I decided to not only return it privately but to also issue this publicly:

I accused her of some actions that she was not guilty of. This was my mistake for mis I.D.ing her for someone with a similar ID. I appologize for what I have said, and hope you find enough understanding to overlook my hasty words. I assumed you were the same individual, but I was out of line for not verifying that before posting what I did.

I am very sorry, and ask you to forgive me :oops:

And thank you for sending me a message to correct me. In it you were less hostile than I would have expected given the circumstances. In fact you were VERY civil. I wanted to make sure your name was clear in the public eye too, instead of just sending a PM back and leaving this page with the wrong information posted.

Thank you again for handling this the right way, despite the fact I handled it wrong.

Best Regards, and Be Good,
Scyre

P.S. : As for the  other person who actually did these things, if you ever visit this forum, I just want you to know that YOU still suck.
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Faithless_Sniper

Re: WinMX World Agenda Revealed
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 09:29:01 am »
What are you all doing, WinMx was taken down by the RIAA and the MPAA not us. Some people worked hard to get solutions for all of the WinMx users to connect again. Now this as turned into some rival between The Pie Team and The WinMx Group.

Can we all please get along because if we dont the WPN might aswell be left dead. I really liked the old WinMx were you could just install it and use it now there are all these patches and host files to replace, i think this enough for any user and when people come into chat rooms and make hasty,immature and plain ingorance posts on help sites like this users get scared.

Vladd44 and his crew will never have total control over the WPN i know KM and all the other people here at WinMx world will agree something can be done to stop this.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 11:38:22 am »
This is an old thread, & an old fight mostly subsided (at least there seems to be a cease-fire sort of holding)...
Please everyone, try to keep it that way...

*resists the temptation to use the lock thread button*
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 11:43:03 am »
what is the point in locking this thread i mean yes it means no one will be able to post again but the fight is old yes, the situation is old yes, people oppions are not old. I was backing Winmx world and WinMx Group up there i dont like what vladd is doing and if what he says is true i really dont like the fact he thinks he cancontrol the wpn

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 12:17:08 pm »
I don't wish to get drawn into heated debate, personally I don't think Vladd ever intended a takover or control, possibly he's guilty of poor judgement, in choice of humour & some policies, though I'm sure others may have a less generous opinion, nobody's record is totally blemish free, but at present, both groups are pulling in the same direction, advising blocking RIAA, & getting people connected, long may that state of affairs continue..

You posted fairly reasonably.. but the point of locking an old debate that's pretty well over, would be to prevent inflammatory posts that restarted the fight...  I'll admit some temptation, though I'd almost certainly leave that decision to Ghost Ship, Me Here, or KM in fact, or at least consult.. unless things were really out of hand.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 03:34:00 pm »
Just so your aware Bearded we are not co-operating with the pie group at any level, our actions and advice are the same as they where this time last year, before this site was even in place.

For the future we will be relying on ourselves first and foremost and other members of the wider winmx community that wish to help, that is after all the reason for this particular sites being.
I dont see any further dialogue with those who are not as commited as ourselves is either helpful or worthwhile, of course future events may prove me wrong but I dont believe theres any chance of that.

This is a true community site and if anyone reading this would like to take part, lets hear from you, ideas plans and general help humbly accepted and for those who already take on this burden in helping others we are and remain eternaly grateful.

Winmx is more than any site or forum folks, we like to help folks here, but most of all we want you to enjoy being on and using winmx to its best, lets make that happen for all users, however they get here.

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 04:00:14 pm »
Is there any way i can help Ghostship i really wanna help you and all of the others here at WinMx World you and the other people invloved made it possible for me and many other to connect to WinMx Again.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 04:44:17 pm »
Ghost, I'm aware there's no evidence of any joint efforts towards anything (at least at present), however, I'm also pleased to note that (at present) there is also no strife between the groups as such either, just the odd pot-shot by individuals..

The situation saddens me somewhat, I think more could be achieved if there WAS cooperation, but as you, I see little chance of it.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  WinMX World Agenda Revealed

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx