gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 19, 2024, 11:47:53 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Banned?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 14086 times)

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Banned?
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 10:12:34 am »
i was told it isnt a bug, im wasting their time and was told to go away back to rebellion and my membership deleted,

I've watched this thread progress and have kept my mouth shut but i just have to say, thats a blatant lie Max.
You said "where is the delete account button i can't find it so please delete me" 
same as you did on my forum, when your link to Richy's backdoor server was removed and you were
told we didn't support his server and for the safety of hosts on winmx we wouldn't allow links or publicity attempts for that "server"

also just a week ago (or less) you said you wouldn't be coming back to this forum either. And thats not the first time you've said that here either. So now the record is straight on that, i'll go back to being a spectator :)

P.S. Your "bug" claim also had an option to turn that fucntion on/off. If it was that bothersome why didn't you simply turn that feature off?

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 11:10:22 am »
ok reef, if u bothered to notice,
i did ask where the delete buttin in YOUR forrum, you them promptly BANNED me for daring to state there was no rules saying we are not allowed to post a link to rswcs,
your forum i have not been back to, but i didnt post the bug in RAVEN's forum,

it wasnt me, it was another host i converted an FXS config to WCS at her request, she wanted the rename feature ON  but didnt realise it was set to fill the room,

so get your facts right before you start mouthing to me, with your invisible rules in your crappy little forum,

i support all the servers, rswcs, wcs, fx, es, even auko, rose & nushi chat if anyone asks,

so dont be so narrow minded, or shut the hell up.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 12:31:38 pm »
You have a lot of nerve coming here talking about WCS bugs when you don't even use WCS. The so called bug was a mere rename message that presented when when the connection refreshed. I told you that is how he intended it to be and if you didn't like it , it could be disabled. After that you had a hissy fit and deleted posts from the forum. Not only once but twice!! That was about as irrelvevent as this so called "uptime bug" that you asshats have us chasing down now.

Do some reading about about the GetTickCount()  .. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GetTickCount A function that KM used to calculate uptime, not something that WE added. Why he did it that way I haven't a clue but if he were still here he'd be telling you to stuff it he's not going to change it because it's so irrevellant.

Go back to the Rebellion Max with your backdoor, memory gushing, crasg bug filled, pos server that you seem to to advertise here (look at the custom name) just to be defient.

And to stay on topic.. you were accused of being the "spammer" not long ago also. Why do you think your host access was removed??? You're no more trusted than the rest of us. heh

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 12:48:13 pm »
no ur rite on ONE fact, i dont use WCS, as i said i converted it for another host as she requested, she WANTED the rename feature ON, but didnt want it flooding room,

i DID NOT request the uptime thing, you had deleted me before that, so DONT try to pin shit on me,

the only thing i did was remove my own unwanted posts, i answered a question & it was ignored while you all tried to think of an answer, so i deleted an ignored post or three, then you deleted me, then YOU did a restore to an earlier date, that made my worthless posts & my membership show again, so the posts went again & i was deleted again,

stop throwing your dummy out of your pram in temper little hissy miss,

further more, your rent-a-friend accused me of saying i wont be back here, I did have a chat with GS in private message and was re-instated to the hosts section, but that is private between GS and myself, they dont have hidden rules here, they are not narrow minded and only support one server, so go back to your forum.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 01:00:51 pm »
Max was temporarily removed from the host section until we could clear him, an accusation was made but was found to be groundless, and he is now a fully active member of the section once again.

You have now stepped over the line from someone trying to clear their name to someone being malicious Raven, I now give you an official warning that your behaviour on this forum needs to change, I ask you to do this for the benefit of both yourself, us and the readers here, failure to heed this warning will meet with the only sanction I can perform, please don't force my hand  :(

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 01:09:08 pm »
You go right ahead and ban me G.S. for defending myself, just like ya'll did in the help room. I roll out of bed and come here only to find more nonsense about WCS and myself, something you said just wasn't happening and now you're your supporting that and siding with RSWCS crownies. That's really pathetic!!  You ought to be thanking me right about now because now that all your focus is on "Raven" the spammer is so amused by this he hasn't even bothered to spam now..

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 01:19:43 pm »
Dont you dare imply I banned you in the chat room, your misleading folks , Nooks asked you not to speak about your complaints on the forum in the chatroom and you ignored him, he warned you multiple times and you ignored him, like your ignoring me now, there is a name for this Raven and its called selfishness, this forum is not about you, its about WinMX help, have you forgotten that ?

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2009, 01:25:35 pm »
15:51:26 #c9#»]\/[v]\/[« #c74#]2aven000_38919 (DSL 298 files) has entered
15:51:26 Hello »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919, Welcome to WinMXWorld.com Room.
15:51:36 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ hello Raven
15:51:44 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven now what's the problem
15:51:53 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ what do you mean
15:52:11 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven can i get hrough a day without hearing im being talked about here
15:52:24 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no
15:52:28 Little Brother Failed creating socket, thats the problem
15:52:33 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» want me to prove it?
15:52:34 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven at least include me in the conversation
15:52:45 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no way where's the fun in that
15:52:49  Cherry  lol
15:52:50 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  o.O
15:52:52  Cherry  meanie
15:52:55 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  wth is going on?
15:52:56 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» yes
15:52:58 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  lol
15:52:59 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ you told me not to...
15:53:00 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  hi Nooks
15:53:02 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» nothing
15:53:16  Cherry  nooks lost an arguament with wifey, so he is grouchy again
15:53:23 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» Raven, take your issues elswhere, the conversation nothing to moan n whine about
15:53:45 ¤STORM¤ so socket failed means two things trying to use 1 port?
15:53:51 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven not whineing at all just wondering what your issues are with me today
15:53:55   ®ÊN  Pri   guys, Nut is in her room and making out that things said here are worse, this is him in her room "RAVEN THERE TALKING ABOUT U IN WMW!'
15:54:01   ®ÊN  Pri   seriously nut, why are you doing that for?
15:54:08 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ and if you are here, raven, i'm not to talk to you, you told me so..
15:54:11   ®ÊN  Pri   "<{ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze> THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU IN WMW "
15:54:11  Cherry  thats pathetic
15:54:13 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze how wud u feel if they talked about u ?
15:54:17 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze eh
15:54:19 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  How crazy is that?
15:54:21   ®ÊN  Pri   why nut are u trying to cause agro?
15:54:24 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze i am not
15:54:25 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  I havent seen nothing
15:54:25 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» any issues I have with you I'll bring to you myself, starting with you comin with that attitude
15:54:28 {ß{¥}£} #c?#King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 has left
15:54:33  Cherry  thats just major crap stirring
15:54:35 syo wtf
15:54:37 [SvrMsg] You have been banned.
15:54:37 You left the channel.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 01:29:08 pm »
Ummmmmmmm, i seem to be missing something here....

Nonsense about WCS makes the person an associate of RSWCS cronies?

I beg to differ, some people do use OTHER servers, and swear by them...
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 01:42:03 pm »
From your log there it seems Nooks didnt warn you multiple times, however it is still clear you decided to take it upon yourself to come into the wmw chatroom and be rude, Nooks had already seen this rudeness on the forum and likely was as annoyed as many of the others where, as I stated before does anyone from our room fly into your room everytime you say something about wmw ? I think we all know the answer is no, we are not so vain.

Let me state this once more Raven, this is WinMX, folks can and do chat about what they want and neither you nor me is entiled to censor ppl nor should we, discussion is the way ahead and friendly discusion is preferable and more productive but as the old saying goes "you cant please all of the people all of the time"  and I do feel your blowing things out of proportion, This is why I asked you in a private message to step back for a day or two to let things settle down and gain a better perspective of the situation, I will continue to "watch your back" when I,m in the chatroom but please dont make that job harder by acting badly, I expect better from you and in the past I have not been disappointed.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 01:50:11 pm »
Seems to me as there has been a little cut and paste and/or some sort of editing and I know logs from the room can show that how it clearly was. If Raven had bothered to try and come back she would've seen I only kicked her. The You have been banned part was King Nut's as that was right at the time King Nut was kicked AND banned for instigating the whole needless matter. No to mention the repeated requests are missing of me asking Raven to stop.

So here we are. The question was raised was Raven banned? Raised by Raven, who as soon as she was kicked RAN to the forum to post she was banned with an edited log which was completely unfactual. Now that question has been answered and yet another thread has been turned into a name, blame, rage, engage, and enflame thread. How much longer would you let this happen on your forum Raven?
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 01:56:22 pm »
Simply post the real log if that's supposedly fake..

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 02:17:47 pm »
01:21:32 #c9#»]\/[v]\/[« #c74#]2aven000_38919 (XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX) (DSL 298 files) has entered
01:21:33 Hello »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919, Welcome to WinMXWorld.com Room.
01:21:33 [OpMsg] <WinMXWorld.bot123_60318>  »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919; Node: XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX(Not Primary)
01:21:33 [OpMsg] <WinMXWorld.bot123_60318>  »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919; Host: XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX
01:21:33 [OpMsg] <WinMXWorld.bot123_60318>  »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven000_38919; ISP: Unknown
01:21:42 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ hello Raven
01:21:50 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven now what's the problem
01:21:59 ¤l|[W/¥\W]Omega|l¤ what do you mean
01:22:17 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven can i get hrough a day without hearing im being talked about here
01:22:29 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no
01:22:34 Little Brother Failed creating socket, thats the problem
01:22:39 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» want me to prove it?
01:22:40 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven at least include me in the conversation
01:22:51 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» no way where's the fun in that
01:22:55  Cherry  lol
01:22:56 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  o.O
01:22:58  Cherry  meanie
01:23:01 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  wth is going on?
01:23:02 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» yes
01:23:04 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  lol
01:23:05 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ you told me not to...
01:23:06 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  hi Nooks
01:23:08 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» nothing
01:23:22  Cherry  nooks lost an arguament with wifey, so he is grouchy again
01:23:29 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» Raven, take your issues elswhere, the conversation nothing to moan n whine about
01:23:51 ¤STORM¤ so socket failed means two things trying to use 1 port?
01:23:57 »]\/[v]\/[« ]2aven not whineing at all just wondering what your issues are with me today
01:24:01   ®ÊN  Pri   guys, Nut is in her room and making out that things said here are worse, this is him in her room "RAVEN THERE TALKING ABOUT U IN WMW!'
01:24:07   ®ÊN  Pri   seriously nut, why are you doing that for?
01:24:14 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ and if you are here, raven, i'm not to talk to you, you told me so..
01:24:17   ®ÊN  Pri   "<{ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze> THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU IN WMW "
01:24:17  Cherry  thats pathetic
01:24:20 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze how wud u feel if they talked about u ?
01:24:23 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze eh
01:24:25 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  How crazy is that?
01:24:27   ®ÊN  Pri   why nut are u trying to cause agro?
01:24:30 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze i am not
01:24:31 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  I havent seen nothing
01:24:31 «l|ñòóKýçrÕôK|l» any issues I have with you I'll bring to you myself, starting with you comin with that attitude
01:24:34 > /kickban {ß{¥}£} #c?#King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617
01:24:35 {ß{¥}£} King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 banned
01:24:35 {ß{¥}£} King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 kicked
01:24:35 {ß{¥}£} #c?#King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 has left
01:24:35 [OpMsg] <WinMXWorld.bot123_60318>  {ß{¥}£} King ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_31617 - XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX- XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX
01:24:39  Cherry  thats just major crap stirring
01:24:41 syo wtf
01:24:43 > /kickban {ß{¥}£} #c?#Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_12264
01:24:44 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_12264 banned
01:24:44 {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_12264 kicked
01:24:44 {ß{¥}£} #c?#Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_12264 has left
01:24:44 [OpMsg] <WinMXWorld.bot123_60318>  {ß{¥}£} Qûéèn ÑuT Ma¢ßie£ze666_12264 - XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX- XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXX
01:24:45 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  Exactly
01:24:52 ¤l|·;·Gêêk  O'ߣÜë 412|l¤ Problem Solved
01:24:53 ·;·Fàñçý Méòw·;·  Someone love stirring the pot?

[edited by Ghostship to remove IP's from view]

Just remember that...

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 02:19:08 pm »
Totally and completely unedited...
No Highlights, no nothing
times vary of course, cos different time zones...

Just remember that...

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2009, 02:25:06 pm »
There you have it.. basically the same thing except for the part where I was banned and I would appreciate it if you would remove my ip info as it's bad enough my server is under attack since I started posting here this morning and my own web chat is being used to harass me ..

PingPong@WEB000_00000 (Unknown) (0 Files) (78.151.155.41) (78.151.155.41) (0.0.0.0:0) (United States) (180 Users) (07:21:30 AM)
<PingPong@WEB000_00000>  User is connected via webchat.mxmadness.org from IP Address 78.151.155.41
<PingPong@WEB> °-.-°£ø£°-.-° good one ]2aven keep up your lovely work in winding peeps up and the hole your digging for ya self is nearly at the right depth for you to jump in
PingPong@WEB000_00000 has left

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2009, 02:34:27 pm »
IP's removed at your request

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 02:47:17 pm »
I,m not happy that you chose to post an edited log Raven and whilst that one was cut short to show up to the part Nut was ejected the rest of the log shows you yourself where in the chat for a further amount of time (13 minutes) that does not seem to appear in your log either, this is when Nooks warned you and you ignored him, being dis-honest is not something I,m willing to overlook so if you where fooled yourself by others then say who caused that to happen, but as it stands you need to apologise or face the consequences, I believe this is fair given that you tried to mislead readers here and myself.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:13 pm »
That's what was given to me by Nut. Obviously he cut out his own info. It says nothing different than what I posted about the conversation. Whatever.. If I said the sky was blue you'd just say it was purple so I'm done here now. I have a website / cache going down to deal with thanks to all of you so maybe I'll be back later to defend myself some more but I doubt it..

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 03:11:08 pm »
That's what was given to me by Nut. Obviously he cut out his own info. It says nothing different than what I posted about the conversation. Whatever.. If I said the sky was blue you'd just say it was purple so I'm done here now. I have a website / cache going down to deal with thanks to all of you so maybe I'll be back later to defend myself some more but I doubt it..
That might be good thing to doubt coming back to defend yourself more as it seems to be getting you into even more problems. And any troubles you're having cache wise and website wise has nothing to do with us so you can keep that little jab to yourself also. Have a good day and I wish you luck.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 03:19:17 pm »
You have had the opportunity to apologise and it seems wasted it, I will now suspend your account here as I for one am not happy to be told lies.

My aplogies folks for having to cut this short but when its clear there is no honestly felt dialogue to resolve this merely becomes time consuming spam.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Banned?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx