gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:27:26 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Incomplete files on WINMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Incomplete files on WINMX  (Read 982 times)

DCPimp

Incomplete files on WINMX
« on: December 26, 2008, 02:47:02 am »
I remember when I used to use WINMX back in the day, I could turn off my computer before I went to work and when I turned my computer on in the evening, the songs that have not finished downloading and the songs in the queue would reapear in the download window when I started the WINMX app. Now, if I shut down WINMX and then restart it later, all of those songs would no longer reapear in the download window. Is there any way I can resolve this?

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: Incomplete files on WINMX
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 03:07:47 am »
Go to the settings tab at the top of your winmx screen click and a box will appear... click on the file tranfers tab and check in the top box that it is pointed to the right filepath.
If the above is set to the correct folder & not working you could try making a new folder and copying the files you have part downloaded in the original folder into the new one and point the file transfers to the new folder, if using vista make sure you have admin rights.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Incomplete files on WINMX

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx