gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 01:28:38 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  Names used
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Names used  (Read 3380 times)

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
Names used
« on: June 19, 2007, 01:21:28 am »
Why is there this name nazi that keeps harrassing me about the name I used. They keep saying some garbage about protocol in here. What damned protocol?

It was sweet until hey called me stupid and I should go back to school. What the hell is wrong with those scumbags, can't they just live and let live?

The opennap name is Guess. Anyone feel the wrath of that scumBAG idiot Word NAZI?

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Names used
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:28:40 am »
I believe you ae taking about getting banned for having a few files related to nazism. This is a problem for me too as many server operators use blocklists which usually block antireligious stuff (espically antisemetic)

In this case the server operator must have pm and then banned you.
If you want to jopin that server again (whihc I doubt) then you unshare those files or you can (as I did) get a few other  servers and connect to them instead lol

I do feel justified in their actions to a bit as in many parts of europe, the effects and memories of wwII are still persisting and so people do tend to be touchy. I might also add that it might be illegal in some countries too esp france and germany to possess nazi things.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 06:47:21 am »
Sam Sam Sam, I am refering to the Word NAZI, Guess, that does not like the name I have, starting with a lower case letter.

It started out as a command to "fix my name" and then degenerated into a fist fight after the idiot said I should go back to school.

I pointed out that this is not a "proper name" and to go complain to someone that cares.

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 06:48:20 am »
Another seems to have a similar problem, but I'll have to wait for the details of it's upset after it comes to later.

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 06:56:43 am »
Maybe clairification is required.

Word Nazi, like the Soup Nazi.

No soup, or no downloads until a capitalize first letter of a cyberSpace name.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:14:22 am »
can you rephrase your question and ask again?
I'm confused :?
is it that some chap called nazi is irritating you?

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 11:02:04 am »
you mean someone told you to spell your name Sst75tss, as it is a name and all names are spelt that way?

I would tell that person to go and get............................... a life (second choice).

This is the internet, spelling and grammar is gone.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 12:07:47 pm »
Hi sst75tss

Just to let everyone know.. according to my local historian this name could be seen to have some reflection on the concintraions camps of WWII, and there for what sst75tss is telling us is that someone out there has decided to hold their files hostage until he changes it because they are offended.  To be honest.. my first thought was "Seriously... ????????" LOL
Many users have rules about uploading files to you for queues, amounts you share, etc.. and this is something Ive seen users do also.. if they are offended by your Nick they remove you from their que.  One person didnt want anyone with color codes downloading from them.. ( *rolls eyes* )

Best advice is to find the files from another user and ignore them.. there are no WinMX Police and you are free to choose what ever nick you like..

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 04:37:53 pm »
Thanks mick and Me. Yes Mick, they wanted me to use a capital 'S'  to start my user name sst75tss,, which by the way, the person did not complain about some imaginary holocaust issue, just "proper spelling/grammer". To me, just fyi, sst = super sonic transport, remember the Concord airframe? If there is some former German Nazi name that is similar, it purely is a coincidence. So if I were to take the user named "Guess" at their command, I should be called SST75TSS, which would probably have thousands of upset users telling me I'm freakin shouting at them.

Anyway, I know I broke their nose and possibly their cheeks, so I'm happy. I was just wondering where this "rule" was.

So what is this colour code thing? WinMx is nothin but colour coded lines. *perty*

Damn, I risk further offenses,,, prity, purty, or prettty, I refuse to KaunPhorm.

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 04:41:43 pm »
Last reply from me clarification..

If there is some name the famous nazis used, I never knew of it. That cultures history I have avoided in the past because it was too ugly to me.

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 04:58:17 pm »
Well, add to that other insane idiot 'Guess' ziggynap name, the  WinMx user named 'ABBA' (quit shouting Abba idiot-oh, ABBA speeallt it dat whey), another name Nazi-cop on an internet p2p app.

How about a flooding of these two freaks of Humanity, request every stupid file they have and clog em up? Hit them with petty little issues to drive em off. Why do people have to waste their own time harrassing others, it makes people want to strike right back at them and harder, to share the emotions they have spread far and wide.

An example of this happened in real life here. I'm no freakin biggot, everyone will have the chance to burn me at least once. I have a neighbor that likes to wake up on the weekends with his rap, some black guy right accross from my bedroom window. I like always yelled over the noise, "could you please turn down that music, you are waking up your neighbors?" What I got, a loud "NO". So I called up the cops, only because the local news said, for that weekend the cops were stomping down on noise complaints and made them a priority, the last long weekend we had. So I finally got through and asked the dispatcher a simple question. If I wanted to spread the emotions my neighbor had just passed onto me, and later I learned from the people below and next to me, would I be subject to arrest if I yelled back at the idiot, "NIGGER". Crazy freakin planet this is becomeing. They would not be able to get there for at least another two hours. But I bet it would take the cops 1 minute if I did try to spread the happiness.

Maybey the next time I'll just open fire and try to turn off the noise the neighbor thinks is music, myself. I'll Say I must have been dreaming when it happened. As far as I knew, I was sound asleep officer.

Is there any question why wars can start up.

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 04:59:10 pm »
I should slow down and preview before hitting send, the word Nazi's will be on my back in here.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 06:28:38 pm »
o,0 ...

LOL.. ok well i wasnt implying that your name was a purpose derivitive of anything really.. my point is .. its not anyones place to 'T'ell you what your Nick should be.. lol or if its capitolized or not.. anyway I  hope you find the files you were after and the neighbour moves away..  :D

Happy whatevering....

Offline sst75tss

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 07:54:43 am »
I've been harrassed each time I've logged on since, strange people.

The neighbor was evicted two weeks ago by a special invite by two sheriff deputies.

Offline atwood

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 05:25:57 pm »
"Why is there this name nazi that keeps harrassing me about the name I used. They keep saying some garbage about protocol in here. What damned protocol?

It was sweet until hey called me stupid and I should go back to school. What the hell is wrong with those scumbags, can't they just live and let live?"

I hear ya buddy.  I have been harassed by some bag of pig sh*t, telling me to change my name and capitalize it.  This idiot has done this about 3 or 4 times, he goes by the name "ABBA, please come back"

friggen r*****

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 07:57:49 pm »
I always say and have prolly said in this thread, if not here it is...

WinMX is like any country you visit except on a larger scale because its world wide, there are nutters, crazy ones, shocking ones, odd ones and mostly caring & sharing ones, what we have to do is learn to have some tolerance of each other and remember this is designed for a fun way to share your media.  There is no reason to pay any attention to anyone making complaints about your user name or files you have shared, any more than there is reason to pay attention to the nutter on the local corner with signs about the end being nye... lol

Lets all just try to enjoy what we can and ignore the things that come up like this as you would anywhere else.

Offline saturnx311

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 05:53:34 pm »
Haha!! I just got the same treatment last night by that idiot "ABBA, Please come back"
What an effing jerk!
He says "the shift key isn't there for no reason".
What a-a-...words fail me.
BTW the original post referred to the "name-NAZI", in other words, the guy was being a NAZI as relates to using upper case in your nickname. Get it?

Peace bro's and sis's

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  Names used

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx