gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 04, 2024, 11:18:02 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Merry Xmas Winmxworld
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Merry Xmas Winmxworld  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Valor

• Forum Member
Merry Xmas Winmxworld
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:15 pm »
It's been another great year for Winmx, massive thanks to the awesome team of people at Winmxworld. May all our file transfers continue to be fast and free, our lives untroubled and the peace and goodwill of the season perpetual.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Winmxworld
                                                                    - love Cc x

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Merry Xmas Winmxworld
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:09:27 pm »
Merry Christmas to you as well cc

Merry Christmas to everyone.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 11:45:37 pm »
Merry Xmas CC, Tig and to both your families, whilst its been a little quiet here this year its been peaceful and that is something we have all worked hard to achieve, its my hope this continues as we further rebuild the trust, numbers and confidence of users who grew tired of the endless fighting, something we have thankfully seen the last of this year with the help of fellow users on the pie side of the fence, I,m sure our xmas wishes go to all who aided the unifying activity and to those who have worked throughout this year to ensure this was smooth and non confrontational my thanks to you all and a mega merry xmas to those few folks who operate the vital peer caches to sustain the community, whilst I wont name them, many know who they are and will I,m sure join with me in thanking them for another great years service, and with that in mind we move along to the single most imporatant group of folks here, if you all grab a mirror at this moment you may find yourself looking at one of them, yes folks, without your trust, support and patronage the site would be merely a dead hulk and other users would give up hope of a bigger recovery in the future, this is something everyone has worked hard to ensure has not happened and it brings a smile to my face when I see links posted in even the most obscure areas of the net informing people that WinMX is still alive and where to head to get reconnected, you the invisible army have done this for the rest of us and I thank you all, in any list of folks there will be a group left out but this year its been hard to include many of those who have done great things behind the scenes because most are already here and appreciated by wearing their rank as site operators and assistant supervisors, often I have taken this group for granted but this year they have stepped up to the plate and filled in to mask times when real life has intruded on the duties of others, there are no public notices when this occurs but I know of such times and give my hearty thanks for those who do this activity without thanks or credit year in and year out. Its been a great year for us all I feel  :yes:

Merry Xmas WinMxWorld Users and Staff 

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 09:45:23 pm »
Merry Xmas all and a happy and prosperous new year to all   :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 10:55:16 pm »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Offline The Stroker ®

• Forum Member
    • WinMxHelp
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 11:07:48 pm »
Merry christmas all!!!

Merry Christmas WinMx!!!!

Auguri a tutti :D
Show my website: https://www.winmxhelp.net
The Best Place for WinMx in Italy.

Download the new WinMx community Patch:   https://patch.winmxconex.com

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Merry Xmas Winmxworld

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx