gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 09:36:14 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff  (Read 1415 times)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff
« on: December 28, 2008, 12:04:41 am »
Well I thought I better write this before we go into the new year.

I would like to again thank Cobra for him top 20 Christmas songs title (I still love it).

Also thanks to cord for the lovely pictures in the Christmas Room. I have a great time looking at them and rembering the triggers.

A big thank you to Macdaddy for playing our top 20 Christmas songs.  :thumbs:

Thanks to Janz for doing the bot that we had giving us the trivia and a fun bot as well.

Thaks to everyone that put in time and effort into our Christmas Logo it is great to see new art work.

Another thankyou is to Zenar as this year Christmas room we used ZCS.

I think that is it however, a big thankyou to those that have poped in and seen the Christmas room. It was my first year so I can only improve on my knowledge and what I can do differently.  :yes:
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 07:21:40 pm »
Well done to yourself for this Xmas Tig  8)

Its not often that a person finds themselves in charge of co-ordinating and operating a chat room for the festive time where folks from other rooms can come in and chew the fat with others they never get to greet or meet the rest of the year, I think youve done another great job with this and I,m sure I pass on the wishes of the entire community here when I say a big thank you from the rest of us  :-D :-D

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:52:43 pm »
Thanks Ghostship but i could not of done with out the rest of the community as well
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Thanks to those people that helped with the Christmas stuff

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx