gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 August 31, 2024, 11:53:49 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Winmx On Facebook
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winmx On Facebook  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Winmx On Facebook
« on: February 24, 2009, 02:34:59 pm »
Right well i know many of you have facebook, and their is currently a active group on their called "The Golden age of P2P"

What id like is for any of you that use facebook is to add yourselves to this group, and please please please pass this to everyone in your friends list, and lets get a large group going. You know you all love winmx, so its about time we educated others. So go look for the group sign up, and get spamming all your friends.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: Winmx On Facebook
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:06:32 pm »
would someone edumacate my old ass as to what the hell a 'facebook' is?

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:03:08 pm »
facebook is a free-access social networking website. Users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region to connect and interact with other people. People can also add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 12:26:30 am »
For folks like myself its all a bit too concerning for me to hand over any of my private information to what to me looks like an expanding intrusion into many peoples personal lives, if your happy with many people knowing a lot more about you and your activities then all's well, however if your not then I would suggest a wide curve be given to this or any other "social" network, I base this concern on the concept of nothing being for free and facebook must be making a profit from folks activities somehow.

Offline Trestor

• Forum Member
  • Your call is important to us ...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 06:15:16 am »
Is Facebook like My Space? I joined that a week ago and I gave no true info about myself, and linked to an email address which also has no true info about myself. I suppose my IP address could be traced back to my ISP, but that is always a risk.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 07:04:39 am »
Is Facebook like My Space?

p2p rules copy/pasted sounding advert made it sound like it is..... and if it is ill leave the 14-17 crowd to play with it and stear clear....

besides the site wanted me to turn on javascript to just use the site.... and turning JS on is not something i just 'do'....

ill stand on GS' side of the fence with this one...

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 06:25:19 pm »
They make revenue via thier own advertisments. Not googles ones. People pay them X amount for the space. And while thier are privacy concerns unless you say im bob jones and im the elephant man on winmx i dont see it as being very harmfull. It was more a way of spreading the voice of reason.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 06:44:26 pm »
a better idea would be to get winmx in the list of p2p apps listed on zeropaid (i searched for it... its not there)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Winmx On Facebook

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.01 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx