gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 05:24:02 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Something? 0.o mysterious?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Something? 0.o mysterious?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Something? 0.o mysterious?
« on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:08 am »
Just putting this out there, Lady Gaga rocks! :-)
- Josh

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Something? 0.o mysterious?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 07:29:59 am »
lol, well not what i was expecting as ya first post oh well, ill go check er out see what all the hype is. The photo's look good but she already got a boyfriend. i hate it when they admit that, sort of taints the dream lol. Anyhow nice to see you about the place again josh.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 06:24:39 am »
is this the same josh who got sent to the fed pen for bomb threats and isnt supposed to be using a computer?

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:43 am »
no this is the one thats served his time & is free to use a computer & has been given the chance to prove himself a reformed character

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 07:47:04 am »
mmmkay... but a felony charge and memories of such actions 'stick' --  so as long as hes never allowed to have any type of 'admin' access to this site then sure... he can try to prove himself...

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 10:35:07 am »
Silver josh contacted me to ask to rejoin this site and nobody has scrutanised his re joining like have. We did have a disscussion in the moderators section of the site and it was voted that he could return after my promise that i would keep my eye on him, hence the title under his name.

Although i dont condone josh's actions he is now allowed to return to this site after completing his probation and i am a great believer in rehabilitation. Josh has a chance, like anyone else has and is not the only one recently to have his ban removed, although the other person hasnt made a post yet. A few things have changed round here recently, including a few of the creators of this place taking a back seat to allow newer fresher(more inspired :P) people a chance to run this ship. Its up to them what road they walk down now.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:50 am »
mmmkay... but a felony charge and memories of such actions 'stick' --  so as long as hes never allowed to have any type of 'admin' access to this site then sure... he can try to prove himself...

I really don't see how my personal choices that I made almost two years ago would affect you in any way, and how they would affect my ability to help the forum out if it was ever needed. Things only stick if you let them.
- Josh

Offline Valor

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 12:35:10 am »
wb Josh  :D

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 06:28:11 am »
nothing personal against the owner of the compromised computer in italy that got tied up in the mess?

nothing personal against the kid that was falsly blamed for your actions and ended up changing schools?

nothing personal against the worried parents of the students at that school?

hmm... and it 'doesnt stick'.... yeah i can see the mentality... same one you had back then....

...it was voted that he could return after my promise that i would keep my eye on him...
so thats one for you... and most likely the -only- reason you are here...

but personally... i wouldnt advise any winmx user follow your advice any more than they should follow KM or richys (aka "rockafellar skank") advice....

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 07:08:18 am »
No it wasnt just Deux we all had an imput in to it was all of us admins and supervisors ... and it is nice to see him back and yes i will be keeping an eye on him as well ;).
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 01:08:57 pm »
Silver i know it might not seem the best of ideas in your eyes to allow josh back onto the site....and i will fully respect your views.
But what you also need to take into account is that josh got caught and paid for his actions.
It is not our place to judge or even act as a kangaroo court over josh.(if we lived our lives like that just think how much trouble would exsist)
You may not like what josh did and nither did alot of other people
but it is in the past and even killers who have serverd there time get a chance to show they have reformed.
As you seem to feel that it was because of deux that josh was allowed back here then i will say i fully accept any responsiblty for joshs actions actions during his time on this site also.
At the end of the day time will tell what the outcome of josh being here will be
and it has to be time alone that decieds what happens and not yet another war of words of someones actions from over 2 years ago.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 07:08:35 am »
well... with this many vouching for (and keeping an eye on) you.... i guess... well... what the hell...

Offline Daniel

• Forum Member
  • chiot mignon
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 08:09:14 pm »
Who is Lady GaGa, and what did you do with yourself for the years you weren't allowed to use any electronic device?
- Have a nice explosive day.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:36 pm »
Lady Gaga is the best singer ever!! :D  Well that's my opinion, on the current addiction i have.. It might last a while longer than my previous music addictions. (I hope!).

And for the time I didn't have access to most electronics, Life :-).

I came back on here because there are still people that I'M friends with on here, and I really couldn't imagine a life without hearing the word "WinMX." at least once a year. :-).

But I hope to just be helpful, and try my best to be a better person to everyone on here. I know that I absolutely do not have the best reputation for my time on here, or even for the events that have happened in my life (as pointed out above), but I just wan't to make the best of what I have left on this earth. And yea... hopefully most people will give me another chance.

- Josh

Offline Cobra

• Forum Member
  • I'm not me.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 10:59:05 pm »
I never had a problem with you to begin with though I did not and still do not know you other than posts made on here.

But as far as I am concerned, you have served your time, so its time to move on.
Downloading is an addiction I do not want to give up.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Something? 0.o mysterious?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx