gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 01:48:28 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Guess who
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Guess who  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Daniel

• Forum Member
  • chiot mignon
Guess who
« on: February 11, 2009, 02:22:17 pm »
I wanted to share my favorite URL REMOVED BY DEUX with you all. He has a cool t-shirt and writes popular software for WinMx.

:yes:
- Have a nice explosive day.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: Guess who
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:20 pm »
* Silver Stripes snickers

saw a modded and cropped version of that pic in a blog... didnt know he used the bathroom mirror and a phone to take it.... (tip: try closing the phone and using the external screen as the 'viewfinder' next time... works great for photos of ones-self)

Offline Daniel

• Forum Member
  • chiot mignon
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 11:22:18 pm »
I saw a modded and cropped version of that pic in a blog...
I would like to see it! :-D

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:36:30 pm »
I don't really see what's fascinating about a picture that's on my myspace page, and which is also posted in several locations on news articles that are years old. Seeing as how this was taken 2 1/2  - 3 years ago... I really don't see a point to this post, except for you to think you're "cool" because you found some picture of me.

Anyways, there are many other embarrassing photos you could find of me, but you would have to know who to ask.
- Josh

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 11:41:51 pm »
*edit: link removed by nylly - please post only winmx related links*

well... the blog mentions the phone... guess i was too amused with the myspace link :P

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 11:47:54 pm »
There is no link to my old myspace on that page, just to some random kids...

- Josh

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 11:48:09 pm »
news articles that I don't agree with

"child terrorist" is technically correct....

you made your bed josh... but dont seem to want to lie in it...

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 11:50:31 pm »
Fenrir's Schools
Timberline High School
Lacey,Washington
Graduated: N/A

a friend? or a parody page perhaps?

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 11:54:33 pm »
Or maybe something that doesn't really matter now... the past is past.
- Josh

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:18 pm »
then whats wrong with ignoring this post and letting us have our fun?

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 12:02:02 am »
* Silver Stripes snickers

I don't see what's fun about posting pictures of me..  would you think it would be fun to have pictures posted of you, and then people commenting about it in rude and sarcastic manners?
- Josh

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 12:05:51 am »
my snicker was that you took that using the mirror in the john...

would you think it would be fun to have pictures posted of you, and then people commenting about it in rude and sarcastic manners

...if i threatened to blow up a school when the photos were taken... well... hmm... the pie would be in my face then...

Offline Daniel

• Forum Member
  • chiot mignon
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 12:45:43 am »
Seeing as how this was taken 2 1/2  - 3 years ago... I really don't see a point to this post, except for you to think you're "cool" because you found some picture of me.
You've got it all wrong; I was just trying to show off my friend Josh. :suspious:

Do you remember your website, http://www.lobstersarecool.com/, that you made to go with the t-shirt? I always liked that website. :yes:

However, I am concerned about how many people will use your software since you're return. Some may be afraid to use you software since you were a terrorist ... What if you hide something in your software that helps you send more bad emails?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 01:12:24 am »
What if you hide something in your software that helps you send more bad emails?

hmm....

could be why he made this post;

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=7716.html

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 01:17:46 am »
Well that just comes down to the people, yes I have a bad reputation for that, but I also have a reputation for providing programs without those kind of things also.

And I can assure you that anything I release, will have nothing harmful to you or your computer in it.  I know there are people on this forum that don't like of the idea of having me back on here, but I really don't understand people that are rejecting me because of what I did in my life two years ago, it didn't effect any of the people on here.

And I made that suggestion for the archive, because it doesn't seem to get updated that often, and it would have less of a burden on the supervisors if they didn't have to do everything themselfs.

I really don't like having to defend myself for every post I make on this forum, if you really have a problem that you need resolved just talk to me in private instead of trying to be an ass in the public.

- Josh

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 01:59:06 am »
And I can assure you that anything I release, will have nothing harmful to you or your computer in it.

how do you plan on proving that to those who dont trust you at only your word?

and yes... this is an honest question... not a flame or a jab...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 02:32:36 am »
I suspect anything Josh says will not be to your flavour Stripes, I myself have reservations regarding his return but WinMX is something Josh has grown up with and if anything we can all do our bit to rehabilitate him rather than demonise him, showing maturity and responsible attitudes could rub off on him if we can all take that road.
As to the programming side of things, Josh has made offers to allow myself access to his src codes in the past to ensure they are wholesome and this would be a good way to move ahead again if we can get past the name calling stage I,m seeing develope here, something I,m not happy to referee as I was one of the admins here who have been holding Josh from a proper return until he has proved he has grown up some and completed his punishment fully.

On thing is clear in the WinMx community and thats the combined strength we hold by the act of trusting each other to do whats best for the community, many are not happy to give further chances to those who have abused folks here and who can blame them, however some people have shown themselves to be easily led and I do think as Josh is now coming of age he needs to show he has turned away from some of the more wasteful and reckless activities he has taken part in and steer a solid honest path, if he does not then I can only see him lasting a short time here, one final chance is what I suggest we give him and let him either show himself to be repentant and helpful in steering others away from stupidity or we as a group turn our back on him.

One final word folks, we cannot afford to splinter ourselves with fighting as we no longer have the luxury of large numbers of volunteers to replace anyone leaving for any reason, please bear this in mind before posting anything that may cause offence.

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:17 am »
open source or audited source was what i was hinting at....

but you are correct... i'll not be able to bring myself to trust anything josh says... it'll always be taken with a grain of salt till someone in a higher place (yourself, GS, for example) vouches for it....

cant help that... but its the way i feel... (a pm sent to tig had more on how i feel than the one i sent to you GS)

and i have PMed josh my reasoning for not trusting him as far as i can throw him... and am awaiting a reply should he choose to write one (he asked for a pm rather than being an ass on the forum)...

it may not do any good... but if nothing else it'll fill in the "WTF" part...

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 08:19:53 am »
 I was asked to move this topic but i think refrain from causing a stir. On that basis i expect you Daniel & Silver to do the same. Alot of this place is about annominity and ill remove the link to josh at his request.

So come on fella's sort this out. This time im happy to put this as banter and you all need ya heads knocking together, i trust this will be the end of it.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 07:52:23 pm »
Enough is enough as josh said if you have a problem then take it up with him in private & please don't use the forum to air grievances against others unless it is a issue that directly affects or causes detriment to the winmx comunity...... something his programs have so far not done.

I have had occasion in the past to use his programs with no problems at all & would continue to do so in the future.
He has paid his dues for the crimes committed that were set by the relevant authority's & is now free to continue on with his life hopefully in a civilised manor & should be allowed to do so without having to constantly defend himself for things from the past that he has paid for.

The admins of this site debated weather to let josh back on here & it was agreed that he could rejoin... so please cut out the baiting as this will not change the fact he is a member here & will be afforded the same privileges and protection that other members receive here when coming under personal attacks.
This thread will now be locked & stay that way unless there is a damn good reason to re-open it.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Guess who

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx