gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 09:38:26 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  top 10 script
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: top 10 script  (Read 4791 times)

Offline sharon2010

• Forum Member
top 10 script
« on: January 27, 2009, 02:51:55 am »
Hi
does anyone have a script for top 10 albums? top 10 movies ect?  I was sure i saw it on the site but now I can't find it
Thank you

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: top 10 script
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:32:10 am »
Hi Sharon

Scripts can be made up through a bot and changed weekly and monthly with triggers. What type of bot are using?

At the moment on here we are running the romance songs top 10 and that is inthis thread https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=7619.0.html

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline sharon2010

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:45:18 am »
hi,
Yea i was after a script to add to my bot...im using metis 2.7 test 6

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 04:14:13 am »
metis is very easy and simple i am currently using a version of it

now the code is : <command type="script">
                        <in>! (in here goes your trigger)</in>
                        <out>Top 10 (music etc)</out>
                        <out>1. (what you would like it to be and continue this down)</out>
                        <out>2. (keep that going)</out>
                        <out>Actionated by "%TRIGGER%" query.</out>
                   </command>

The brackets represent the what your would like in it.

Please post back and let me know if it works or have any problems.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 05:34:20 pm »
LOL dont forget code tags tig!!! tut tut tut :P

if you wanted to add songs to the list how about trying:
Code: [Select]
<OnJoinRoom type="script">
<out type="self">!LoadSongsSettings!</out>
</OnJoinRoom>

<command type="script">
<in>!LoadSongsSettings!</in>
<out type="push" extdata="SongsColour1">#c51#</out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongsColour2">#c57#</out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongsDirectory">C:\</out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongsIP">127.0.0.1</out>
</command>

<command type="script">
<in>!Top10</in>
<out type="push" extdata="SongLineNumber">0</out>

<out>%USERVAR[SongColour1]%Top %USERVAR[SongColour2]%10 %USERVAR[SongColour1]%Songs</out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongLineNumber"><operator type="+" lvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%" rvalue="1"/></out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongLineText"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="%USERVAR[SongDirectory]%top10.txt" lvalue="l" rvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%"/></out>
<out>%USERVAR[SongColour1]%(%USERVAR[SongColour2]%%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%%USERVAR[SongColour1]%) %USERVAR[SongColour2]%%USERVAR[SongLineText]%</out>
<out type="goto" extdata="-3" condition="!=" lvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%" rvalue="10"></out>
</command>

<command type="script">
<in condition="==" lvalue="%IP%" rvalue="%USERVAR[SongsIP]%">!AddSong %PARAM%</in>
<out type="push" extdata="SongFile">%PARAM%\n</out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongLineNumber">0</out>

<out type="push" extdata="SongLineNumber"><operator type="+" lvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%" rvalue="1"/></out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongLineText"><operator type="readfile" nvalue="%USERVAR[SongDirectory]%top10.txt" lvalue="l" rvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%"/></out>
<out type="push" extdata="SongFile"><operator type="strcat" lvalue="%USERVAR[SongFile]%" rvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineText]%\n"/></out>
<out type="goto" extdata="-3" condition="!=" lvalue="%USERVAR[SongLineNumber]%" rvalue="9"></out>

<out type="file" nvalue="%USERVAR[SongDirectory]%top10.txt" mode="t">%USERVAR[SongFile]%</out>
</command>

this script ive made up here and now! so it may not be perfect but i reckon it will work perfectly (and i havent yet made a bad metis script).
Just change the options in the load command and start the bot. if u need to change them once its running just change in the script, reload the bot and then type !LoadSongsSettings!

the commands for use of the script are !Top10 to list the songs and !AddSong <songname>

:D

[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 12:11:20 am »
 :S

I choose something that was simple and easy  and I know works,  rather than something that has been untested.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 12:17:29 am »
I think someone has fogotten what forum they are on, I dont remember telling folks they have to use code tags specifically  :/

However... Cheers for the code Tig ,Ritchie , its pleasing to see fast help being offered to those confused about how to create scripts  :-D

Offline sharon2010

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 01:24:52 am »
Thank you all for the quick reponse.
I'll give these 2 scripts a try. :)
I thought I had seen a script on here where you can type !add then the movie file ( or something along this line).  Where you didn't have to manually go into the actually bot script.  It was all done through room triggers.  Maybe i am thinking of a different script i looked at.
ty again!

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:20:07 am »
It needs to be oringinally set up through the bot manually. However once it is done you can use the room triggers to show in the room.

Please post back if you need a further hand.

Offline sharon2010

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 05:35:26 am »
Hello,
Just letting you know i got is sorted!
Thanks alot to those who posted back. :) much appreciated

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 07:03:50 pm »
May i enquire which one u used? mine does pretty much the same as the one you refer to with movies :)
only difference is mine stores 10 only and clears out the oldest one :)
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  top 10 script

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx