gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 05:05:47 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  thanks for keeping winMX alive
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: thanks for keeping winMX alive  (Read 2129 times)

Offline DethOkay

• Forum Member
thanks for keeping winMX alive
« on: April 08, 2009, 04:37:26 am »
Just wanted to say thanks for the work and tiem spent keeping this program running.  I didnt think it was arround since WinMx  was turned off and i found this site.   

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
Re: thanks for keeping winMX alive
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 07:33:26 am »
yw dethokay wasnt only winmxworld it was the community strength that kept it going glad u made it back :)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 09:48:58 am »
Hi DethOkay

Welcome to winmxworld.com

I am sure your kind words will get around to the whole community as it was a few parties involved and continuing to keep going.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:37 pm »
Welcome Dethokay! Am glad you found the network. I was much the same, disappointed when  Frontcode shut down, and I could not connect. Was happy to find winmxgroup.com and winmxworld.com and learn I could reconnect! Lots of folks worked to make it possible! You will find plenty of good folks around winmxworld who will be glad to answer any questions you might have, and as you have no doubt observed, the threads in this forum are helpful! You will probably find answers therein to almost anything you might be wondering about! Happy WinMX'ing! :)

-Bluehaze
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  thanks for keeping winMX alive

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx