gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 08:41:33 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Anticipating the issues
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anticipating the issues  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Forested665

• Forum Member
  • Linux:2003 FreeBSD:2004 Debian/BSD developer:2006
Anticipating the issues
« on: April 22, 2009, 12:56:05 am »
Would it be unreasonable to rename the vista section to include windows 7?
The structures and issues will be the same, so when it goes mainstream we can already have a section for users to post in.
I was going to post this under strategic directions as it falls under Tig's definition of the area but it seems to be off limits.
>.>

-edited for punctuation
BSD -  The Daemons Are No Longer Just Inside My Head.

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Anticipating the issues
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:03:36 am »
vista section to include windows 7

Yes it is this is why we have this section... I can add another area (as i dont tnhink both should be in the same one) and will speak to the others as well. This is also the right area for this to be suggested in.

strategic directions as it falls under Tig's definition of the area but it seems to be off limits

This is area or changes that we are implimenting and that it is nice to have an area that is open for you all to see. Time and effort goes into running into winmxworld.com and well community needs to know what is going on or when change happens. This is why it is set up like this for now.

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline Forested665

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 05:10:23 am »
The only updates seem to be with the hack job copying of the permissions system, a few changes in the process schedular and an updated gui, all the issues should be the same wich is why i suggested combining it. you could alternately relabel it windows next gen and put a foot note saying its vista and 7

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 09:09:29 pm »
I like the idea of keeping the operating systems seperate especially after so many ppl have jumped out of the woodwork to complain when I suggested it was merely an update of Vista.

Offline Forested665

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 10:00:50 pm »
When I can grasp a chance, Ill start taking screenshots of how to correct the problems that I know exist in it.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 01:37:56 am »
I,m sure many ppl will be pleased to see any new challenges they face if they choose to upgrade to windows 7, very nice offer Bacon  :-D

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 02:13:27 pm »
after so many ppl have jumped out of the woodwork to complain when I suggested it was merely an update of Vista.

IT IS NOT!!!  :alien:
j/k :lol:
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Anticipating the issues

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx