gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 11, 2024, 02:19:39 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  Modems/ Routers  |  routers/modems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: routers/modems  (Read 5181 times)

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
routers/modems
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:09:03 am »
hay all

I know we have soo many routers/modems around what i want to know is do we have any that we can not get port forwarding information on now. If so I would like to hear from you all.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline tig

• Forum Member
Re: routers/modems
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:38:54 pm »
Okies guys can you tell me anything about any router/modems that are changing? Any information will be great.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline enduroman

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 12:25:12 pm »
Hello,
I cannot get ifo on my modem to port forward on portforward.com
It is a Westell model: A90-7500-15-07

Thanks

Offline tig

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 01:15:56 pm »
Hi enduroman

I haven't heard of that one. But the model before it is here: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Westell/A90-220015-04/WinMX.htm

Can you tell me if any of this looks familar with what you have. We might need to look at other avenues and see if it is available somewere else.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 01:45:09 pm »
The support for this verizon wireless router is only available from Verizon as this was custom built for them however I have looked around the net and found out a few of the important bits that you may need.

How to access the routers menu page

Put this number into your browser  192.168.1.1 and click the "go" button (or see page 34 of the manual).
This should get you into at least look at the settings but if you need to change any you may need a password and some ppl dont know theirs so heres the reset method

How to change your router password (or see page 34 of the manual).

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/eRepairNet/DSLRepairANR/Common/SupportDetails.aspx?case=R7500

This is where to find the manual for your router

http://www.westell.com/images/extranets/pdf/VersaLink_7500_User_Guide.pdf

I would suggest you look at  page 98 of the manual for port forwarding information.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  Modems/ Routers  |  routers/modems

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx