gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 11:01:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Collections
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Collections  (Read 3330 times)

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
Collections
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:43:53 am »
Hi again all.Can someone please make or help,if possible, a collection script.
Let me explain.A person would type say !collect ..and the bot would randomnly give them 1 item.
The person would have to collect all 10 items(any we choose) to move to the next level.Say 10 levels.
They can only type collect say every 24 hours.When they collect all 10 the bot moves them to level 2 and they proceed to collect
10 different items.They can of course collect more then 1 item since its random but can not move to next level until ALL 10 are
collected.This would keep people busy for awhile :)To see what they have collected ,they would have to type !my collection or something. THX Alot to any and all that help!!  Cheers!!

Offline Forested665

• Forum Member
  • Linux:2003 FreeBSD:2004 Debian/BSD developer:2006
Re: Collections
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:48 am »
ok. thats alot of variables to store in your bot. if they change name it will most likely reset them as well...
BSD -  The Daemons Are No Longer Just Inside My Head.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:09 am »
Interesting problem

I would not load the variable in the bot but save them in a list, one for every user. This because of the extended time it will be active.

There are several welcome back scripts around to get the idea how to make 99% sure it is the same user.
datestamp of the file will make it possible to check 24 hours.

lookup a line in the file where the collection number is kept
this has to be raised when the collection is complete.

lookup another line in the file where the collected items are saved to see if it has been collected or not.

Hope this will give a jumpstart, if not, come back to ask for more

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:01:52 am »
Hi Ripper,
Made a start on this script for you,but at the moment my time is at a premium so dont expect it for a few days,I will post in the games section when done.
All the best F£¥è®.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline ripper

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 01:43:01 pm »
Thx alot Forested665 ,wonderer and F£¥è® !!!
Well done F£¥è®!! The Mash game works great so I have no doubt this one will be just as good!! Thx  for your time and knowledge. CHEERS!!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Games  |  Collections

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx