gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 02:19:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  fopnu solicits on winmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: fopnu solicits on winmx  (Read 947 times)

Offline FiftyfourForty

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
fopnu solicits on winmx
« on: October 30, 2022, 09:33:49 am »
my winmx browser window. the one across the upper left hand that used to say eagle in it. changed and told me to click on fopnu! then after that it went back to normal.
The most useful idea for tyrants is the idea of God.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Re: fopnu solicits on winmx
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 05:40:38 pm »
That's weird. I had that issue before. like u it corrected itself. but weird how it does that

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: fopnu solicits on winmx
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 07:13:22 pm »
winmx.com is back online but it simply redirects to fopnu.com ... if you temp remove the patch you will see the 'Hi there! Have you trued Fopnu?' ... this also happens if you are using the hosts file to patch winmx ....

kinda funny kevin forgot to put scrollbar=0 in the html it loads...

--edit---

guess i should add that, before the patch 99% of users are using now; there was a slice of internet explorer in that little window that loaded a page from winmx.com based on the version of winmx you were using... if an update was needed it was put in that box otherwise it was left blank black...

mshtml.dll still loads and since the site is live again i can see this being a side effect of the two layers in that area getting into a bit of an argument when winmx first starts...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  fopnu solicits on winmx

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx