gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 03:52:20 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Another uploading post! (smh)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another uploading post! (smh)  (Read 1154 times)

Offline smOOches

• Forum Member
Another uploading post! (smh)
« on: October 08, 2009, 03:28:42 pm »
 :o
Ok first I want to say sorry for the repeat subject but I have scoured through other posts to try to find the solution myself and I still am stuck at square one.

I can dl mp3, vids, pics just fine.  Uploading...not.  When the uploading comes up, the message says...."waiting for incoming connection" then follows "timed out (waiting for connection)".  I have tried opening the ports on my firewall, router. I tried to take off winmx in the firewalls and then open winmx and have the firewall ask me to allow it and still cant upload.  I went to open port checker and dl the portforward.com tool and still get the message that the ports are closed and can't be reached.  I followed the instructions on the site on everything and still no avail.  I must be doing something wrong or missing something.  I had no probs up and dl files in the past.  I have changed internet providers.  Can someone help me please?  I have files that I want to share with people also.  I feel kinda bad that I can receive but can't give. ;>)  Anyhoo, this is what I'm working with.

I'm using WinXp SP3,  my router is Netgear WGR614v6, Comcast is my internet provider.  I'm using McAfee for the firewall (v10.15) and somehow the windows firewall is on too. I'm the only one that uses this computer and I have it set as admin.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....loading!

Offline smOOches

• Forum Member
Re: Another uploading post! (smh)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 09:38:01 pm »
I have solved my problem by accident!!!!!  I was in another topic and found the friendly ports for winmx.  I changed the ports and crossed my fingers hoping that it would work.  It did.  Moderators you can close this topic for me please.  Thanks!!! :thumbs:

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
Re: Another uploading post! (smh)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:19 pm »
Brilliant smooches, you can now enjoy the full potentioal of WinMx. I will lock this topic especially for you.
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Another uploading post! (smh)

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx