gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 05:39:28 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Winmx chat channels list
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winmx chat channels list  (Read 10286 times)

Offline Slippery Dick

• Forum Member
Winmx chat channels list
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:45:55 pm »
Hey there. when i try to load the channels list in winmx it only loads about 12 channels and takes several attempts to load a full list. This is while I'm connected as a secondary connection.   When i make a primary connection it loads no channels at all.  Any suggestions please?

Thank You.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: Winmx chat channels list
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 06:18:40 pm »
hi slippery

winmx is known to not load the channel list so well or quickly on a secondairy connection, on a primary it should be fast  if you have your ports opened for it in your router and nothing else is blocking it (like protection software)

you might want to check if something is blocking your winmx to go primary starting by visiting http://portforward.com , pick your router from the list.. then winmx.. then walk through the steps
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:58:07 am »
Certain antivirus programs such as nortons , mcafee, and zone alarm also I think will attempt to block your list loading as it considers the udp packets an attempted ddos against your machine. So if you have one of those av programs you may want to look into how to fine tune it so it allows those packets from winmx.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 01:17:55 am »
http://www.translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.winmxworld.com%2Findex.php%2Ftopic%2C7307.msg0%2Fboardseen.html%23new&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0= That page there is just a translated page of Stroker's link on the forum here on how to configure Zone Alarm. Only problem you might still have is the images to help are still in italian even on the translated page. It may give you some clues how to work around the list loading problem if that happens to be the case here. In turn it should also give you an idea of how to manually config Nortons and McAfee to allow it. Hope it helps. If you can understand italian the original link is https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=7307.msg0/boardseen#new .
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  Winmx chat channels list

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 27 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx