gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:51:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ravens WCS Project Information
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ravens WCS Project Information  (Read 13217 times)

Concernedwinmxer3

Re: Ravens WCS Project Information
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 07:46:58 am »
It is an Indexer "Dummie" .. you see just because some people don't have all the facts doesn't really make them idiots now does it?

Piney was the one that said I would have to use "their caches". Anyhow, I've had enough of this nonsense for one night so maybe if I'm not banned tm, I'll come back and post Pineys convo also..

I wouldn't be suprised if they do ban you. It has happened over the years to a lot of people who go against the one sided way of "equality".

They all just silence people so they can't get the truth out. That's the main reason kingmacro left. Just history repeating again. Next it will be someoneore major.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 08:00:27 am »
And since when have you been 'Concerned' Josh??
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2009, 11:41:37 am »
You know what Omega, I used to care also and you shouldn't take whatever I said so personally. When you were having issues a few weeks back, I was outraged by what happened and I certainly cared about something so nasty that was done to you. I discussed the block list back then but not with anyone here because I'm not included with all the facts of what goes on so that's just another example of how I'm left out.

If I had taken any action then I would've had to answer to WMW about my blocklist. So you see my frusteration now that I cant win no matter what I do. So for you to come here say you just don't care about my issues, that's really sad..

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 01:58:20 pm »
It isnt just your issues, it is everyone elses. I have more important things to worry about, like my health, which is declining with each day. Pain is becoming more unbearable every day, feeling like you can hold down what you just ate, every time you eat, and so much more. So I am sorry if I do not care about your little problem right now.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2009, 02:09:35 pm »
For the record .. this isn't my little problem. It's obvious who the spammer is which involves what happened to you. Maybe if we all worked together and put our info together we could've put a stop to this issue that has us all fighting now. Which is what he intended in the 1st place.

I may be out of the loop but .. hacking+room crashing with clever little tools+ spamming+plus being added to the blocklist=4 doesn't it?

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 02:14:36 pm »
erm.. +being banned from this site+bomb threats=6  LOL

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 02:31:23 pm »
 :o

Just remember that...

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 02:32:20 pm »
She is saying Josh is the spammer for anyone confused. lol

I dunno why the spammer thing is being entered in to this conversation it seems confusing to me lol

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 02:34:59 pm »
She is saying Josh is the spammer for anyone confused. lol

Oooooooooooooooooooooookay!

and 250% sure of that?

Just remember that...

Offline Pri

• MX Hosts
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 02:40:26 pm »
I'm not sure of anything, I'm just saying what she is meaning with her posts so everyone knows what she is saying.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2009, 02:45:08 pm »
Plus being reported to the authorities by you recently+plus a proxy user=having his apps rejected+going on about a patch last night and what do you know spam about a patch this morning=10 and yes that's exactly who I'm accusing. And Bluey do me a favor .. don't talk to me anymore. Your comments Are just useless as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2009, 02:51:48 pm »
Im amazed that someone thinks that i have control over the network. An that i run all the caches. I have the source code to the caches, i compile and distribute it. I help a user with router issues, connection issues. Any problems they have running a cache.

I bring on line my home ip, when ever one of the cache operators go off-line. As well as pay for a dedicated server that runs two caches on that list. Im not the only one that runs two, I dont see how i have a monopoly. If anything i spend a hell of alot of money to run caches. And behind sabre i think im the second longest standing cache operator. Thats how many month's paid out for no monetary gain??

I help quicks with the block-list. I detect search bots with tools created that many of you have no idea about, i do this in my free time and all for nothing. I dont care about money, i dont care about fame, i ask for nothing off any of you. The exact same as everyone else that helps keep this going.

KM left because everyone put him on a pedestal. Everyone daily wanted something from him. Conversations where always about winmx, and trust me i know. Sometimes all you want to talk to someone about is ya new job. But you always get onto fixing this fixing that. Sometimes its mind numbing. An KM reached the top, got bored, got frustrated. Fell out with his friends and left. That is what happened. everything after that was bullshit.

As for the current new additions to the block list, we have seen for a along time now when running primary that the searches per minute at different times of the day suddenly jump to ridiculous numbers. We have been monitoring and are now able to detect BOT's that are performing horrendous amounts of searches and we are detecting primaries dropping because of the strain. This is the new threat, flooder's are a old adversary that we no longer see as a major pain in the arse. But i dont see why i have to tell someone who does fuck all for winmx survival anything.

As for the cache operators their is a section too for them on this forum, that they are very welcome to ask anything, but again they are cache operators. Not block list team operators. And the less that WAS public was always our defense. As ghost correctly posted when me-here used to post about changes. They would adapt, we read it in the published stolen emails and if i can remember where the post is about it ill copy and paste it to this thread.

An anyway, lets get back to me being the so called runner of WinMX. I am in the position i am in, because of what i do. If you feel that you can do what i do, do as what i did. Prove it. Non of the supervisors before me new me from adam. But i wanted to be a supervisor, i wanted to be one of the people that kept this network going because i loved it and my friends so much. As for my age im 27 years old, ive got two kids, a mortgage. Im a IT Manager for a large company with 49 employees beneath me. I dont think immaturity is a problem nor my intelligence. I dont think many 27 year olds or even alot older than me can boast that. So calling me a young wrecker of this network i find highly offensive. Pretty much soul destroying considering how much i have put into helping keep this site, its servers, its patchs and it caches on line and available for EVERYONE.

So yes, you think you can fill my boots the jobs yours you can have it with pleasure. Show them here what you have done since frontcode shut down and let the people here decide you are a better man/woman than me to do what i do.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2009, 06:36:57 pm »
I just love how how still think your problems are much worse then mine, when I am pretty much dying. I will call you selfish now, and walk away from every word you have spoken.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 06:57:55 pm »
I certainly hope that comment wasn't made towards me when I have done nothing but defend and support you for your recent WinMX issues.

You're dying, Tiny has a life and and busts his ass running caches or whatever and I'm about to have major back surgery but sit here doing software updates and running a site, cache by myself.  We all have our life problems don't we but here we are all still here killing ourselves to do the best we can to keep WinMX going and instead of supporting each other were bashing each other instead.

Yeah.. I'm selfish, I can't be trusted, yada yada, whatever..

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2009, 07:09:57 pm »
What recent WinMX issues? The keylogger? I let the FBI handle it. I wiped my computer to make sure it wasnt still on there. I am sure that nobody would be on the other persons side. If you are having major back surgery, why isnt all that stuff closed. You shouldnt be getting back to the computer anytime after it.

WinMX is a very small piece of what I do. I dont let things bother me on WinMX, cause I can just simply walk away from my computer, or close the window. There is a much bigger world out there when you get out from behind the screen. That wasnt directed at you Raven, but I just wanted to say it. We all do our part to help the network. Some are finding ways to keep everything "hip" like a radio station, or new chat servers. I believe that the most important users on this network are not the cache operators, but the regular everyday people that all they do is enjoy the chat and upload and download. Without them, there would be no network. Yea we would be able to keep the network running, but why if there isnt anyone going to use it.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2009, 08:31:51 pm »
You seem to miss some of the interaction between cache holders and users, both are needed to create a network like winmx.
Beside that, I have the feeling this is going a bit far off topic

Josh (On A Proxy)

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2009, 08:51:03 pm »
Uhm.. Raven if you are going to put blame on anything that is a "proxy user", then you are accusing thousands of people on the network of this spamming. And referencing a conversation in Pri's room between him and myself about different patches that are available has nothing to do with the overall topic for this thread.

As for the spammer, Birdman has already been accused and the proof is there, so just go find the other thread and get that crazy story out of your head.

As for bringing up my past in real life (bomb threats) that has nothing to do with the overall topic either, and I don't see how any of it has any reason to be in this topic about WCS.

Offline ]2aven (R.I.P.)

• MX Hosts
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2009, 09:35:27 pm »
First of all.. I didn't name or split this topic, obviously an admin here did.

Let's just go over a few things Josh. I was referring to the a post made here last about the patch, and yes moaning in Pri's room about WMW taking control with a patch or whatever. Nice coincidence that the next spam was about that subject.

I personally cannot wait until there is a halfway decent alternative to the community patch and the failing winmx world community. It's fractured and broken and no amount of glue or ducktape can fix it.

I've heard about your keylogger used to hack a WMW room host. I have heard of your pinger final program that you been using to crash rooms, you really shouldn't be passing that kinda software out. I sat in RR's room while King Nut asked you for it and next thing you know it crashed every single time you came in.(about a 1/2 dozen). Have you also made a search bot to disrupt the network?

You're pissed off because you've been banned and outcasted like many have before. Not only that you've been reported to the FBI (again) by someone from here.

I've cut you a lot of slack lately because several people have asked me to ban / block you from the rooms I host and cache but I held off until I had all the facts.

I wouldn't be suprised if they do ban you. It has happened over the years to a lot of people who go against the one sided way of "equality".

They all just silence people so they can't get the truth out. That's the main reason kingmacro left. Just history repeating again. Next it will be someoneore major.

I guess this means I'm not someone major eh because for the last week I've been asked in many forms to leave WinMX or take a break. In other words been pushed out.

Maybe you're not the spammer Josh I have no proof of that but in my eyes it seems like you're wasting good talent on making dangerous programs to disrupt WinMX. I think you have some explaining to do..

Josh (on a proxy)

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 10:31:31 pm »
I don't see how taking quotes from posts I did not make have anything to do with me...

And beliving rumor about what or what I don't do... Just proves your statements are not backed up.  

Sure I  have some dislike of some people on this forum but I don't go around crashing rooms any more. I don't have any reason to and i don't have any real time to either.

I understand you are trying to defend yourself on here raven but bringing me and my past into this situation is completely uncalled for.

Offline Blitzen

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 10:33:45 pm »
In response to Josh and co

Iam fed up with being accused of being the spammer (Birdman here by the way) i ask again that this solid evidence be shown to all and i realy hope  it is not the i viewed a web page page in the host section and as one of only a few who did and did not fit into the "trusted" bag then it must be me as could you gurantee beyond doubt the others who viewed the same page did not duscuss it with anyone else or talk about it in a room????? i read so many times on this site about people deserve another chance if they did something in the past wheres mine!

Did i give in to your threats ghostship when you kept tellin me if i confessed you would not make it public but if i didnt you would ban me from the forum and make sure everyone knew it was me ? no because it is not me and no matter what threats you threw at me i was not going to confess to something i had not done. Ok so i got a history with another room who is just as bad yet they still roam this forum uninhindered what went on with me and this other room has nothing to do with anyone on winmxworld unless your now claiming to be policing the winmx chat in which case i hope your doors will be open 24/7 for all those fall outs and so on that go on daily.  You may have heard one side of the story about this maybe you should have taken time to hear both sides before assuming and acting.

Anyway iam sure the bullshit is going to flow now so enjoy!

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Ravens WCS Project Information

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx