gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:50:58 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Web Based Hashcode Tools Now avaliable.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Web Based Hashcode Tools Now avaliable.  (Read 10338 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Web Based Hashcode Tools Now avaliable.
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 09:07:40 pm »
I cant agree with you Snick, if you had read the posts a little slower it would be clear to you that the contention had nothing to do wth the hash tool but with an extention of its function that many including myself where not happy with.

I myself dont support selfish attitudes and telling folks they have to endure abuse from parasites and I urge all users who are interested in keeping our community safe from these selfish folks to use their common sense and block folks who abuse the network and its users, I myself wont be thinking twice about doing so.

Offline Mr.Snicky

• Forum Member
  • Yep?
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 01:04:07 pm »
As this is supposed to be a "decentralized" network anyway, there should be no limitation on who has information either. So with having tools to "convert a hash to IP" (which it's an IP regardless) makes no difference if it's there or not, what matters is it's there for people who like to use it.

*wanders where opinions have anything to do with this fact*

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks of what a program can do. It's a network, people need to learn to deal with it.

Offline mb2003

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 02:17:46 pm »
you guys ever hear of the windows calculator? you can convert a hash to a ip easily using that in scientific mode. Winmx is not modernized and not to secure. But anyway, Everything ive ever used of josh's has been absolutely great. I love the guys work. And he shares it amongst us all. He's a better guy then me. Everyone so rude in winmx these days why would he even bother? I wonder, where would whats left of winmx be without his room filler? Noone wants to go in a room thats showing 1 user. I cant remember the name of what ive used but theres already programs you can use to type a rooms hash and find where the host is and how many rooms he hosts. And anyone worried of security, hey make a program that blocks proxy users, ares has it. Im 10 yrs behind the pc revolution so i was out of school b4 anything was taught but im trying to learn. So i really cant say much and dont wanna argue here. Hey though Josh provided it free. Why give him a hard time.

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 02:32:49 pm »
Why give him a hard time.

there are reasons
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 06:00:09 pm »
And about roomfillers, who wants to enter a room with 100+ users and find all of them to be fake?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 08:08:41 pm »
I wasnt aware anyone was giving Josh a hard time, try reading the posts please MB2003  :/

Josh made it quite clear he wasnt going to add anything to his script but it seems some folks are not interested in fact and base their words on supposition and guesswork. Once again it seems people are selectively reading the posts here and making 2+2 beans =7 , just why they are doing this is beyond my reasoning skills but when they are not idiots or stupid folks I can only conclude its because they like drama and to waste other peoples time, enough said I think.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Web Based Hashcode Tools Now avaliable.

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx