gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 07:52:42 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The World Turns Christmas Crazy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The World Turns Christmas Crazy  (Read 611 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
The World Turns Christmas Crazy
« on: December 16, 2009, 12:42:21 am »
Today folks as you can see we have been treated to a special xmas forum make over that was prepared by Nylly our site guru and has been available in your individual profiles for the last 2 weeks, I'm sure you will all join with me in thanking Nylly for what is a fine set of "clothes" for the forum in this christmas period and the hard work she has undertaken with Tig recently in moving the site to a new server pretty seamlesly  8)

Three cheers for xmas folks, while santa has his elves and reindeer our site and chat room folks are busy all year around fixing, creating and discussing the topic you all come here to show support for, WinMX, please give them a big hand to show your support for their commitment, this year has been one of  extra turbulence and financial concerns for many of you folks too with some folks having to leave us due to spiraling internet costs, so its with even more pride that this year with fewer staff and helpers to carry the load we have reached the end of yet another great year and with most of the community intact, that really is something worth celebrating I think you,ll all agree.

As Tig would say Merry WinMXmas folks :-D :-D

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: The World Turns Christmas Crazy
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:48:47 am »
Christmas Room should be finalised with in the next 24 hours and I will be posting in this thread.

Thanks to Nylly for all her hard work... I am not easy person to deal with when learning new things... :P. But I do have say Nylly has been fantastic in taking the time to teach me.

Well I could go on and on and there are many people I should thank but lets just say give yourselves a pat on the back as we are the Winmx community and are working together in many aspects.

So Merry MxMas all. Please be safe and enjoy.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: The World Turns Christmas Crazy
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 11:46:04 pm »
Christmas Room Now Open

Here it is everyone: WinMx Christmas Party_13A3F042BABE
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  The World Turns Christmas Crazy

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx