gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 09:44:42 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  WWE based Metis
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WWE based Metis  (Read 3653 times)

Offline ace1

• Forum Member
WWE based Metis
« on: February 09, 2010, 02:44:19 am »
Ok, so for the few people out there who are interested enough in the WWE or World Wrestling Entertainment, i hope you can help me to the best of your abilities.

For the passed few years i had put together a rather simple Metis bot that replicates a real referee's 1,2,3 count on a trigger word.
For eg:
User 1: Pin
Metis2.8: 1
Metis2.8: 2
Metis2.8: 3

However for the WWE fans out there, you would know there are more then just one pinfall or submissions in the sport. So I over time added more then 150 triggers for Metis to listen to while in the game. But! Im looking for a more interactivity with the  Metis referee. As it stands if one user types one of the triggers like 'pin' or 'cover' it'll count 1,2,3 in 1 second intervals. So how could i code it so that it stops if someone was to void the pinfall by typing kickout or stop for example.

Another query is that i'd like for the Metis referee to only listen to a groupset (most likely 2) of people at one time (or during a match) that could trigger it's pinfall or submissions, but i'd like it done so that you when you say !matchover it resets and then you can start again by adding another two people at a later time.
For eg:
!match user1 & user2 < It'll only listen to these two users for the triggers.
!matchover < it resets who it listens to.

Now i know this is quite complex but i'd muchly appreciate it if anyone could give me a code of any sorts so that i could work with it, and or just install it so i can carry on with my room.

Hoping to hear from anyone as soon as possible. :) :)

-Ace1

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: WWE based Metis
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:33:53 am »
Hi ace, i'm not sure if this is exactly what u wanted, if not u might be able to use some of it or change it up to suit you.

Some of the code used was from avengers 2 player guess and the timers from smokin's games.

The matches have a 5 minute time limit (which you can change)

also a timer for when a wrestler is pinned... if they type kickout or breakhold, the timer is reset (NOT the 5 minute match timer)

Game will reset itself after the 5 mins has expired or if a wrestler has been pinned

i've added about 20 moves/holds and noted the places where u can add any more that you want

main command:      !wrestle
choose a wrestler: !wrestler1 or !wrestler2
view moves/holds: !moves

Don't know what server your on, so theres 1 for WCS and another for FXS, if your on a server different from these 2 you'll have to edit the script to work for your server. WCS has /hidecmd /notice where as FXS just has /notice

I'm not the greatest scripter and i'm sure this could have been done better ways, but from what i was able to test, it does work

Offline F£¥è®

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 07:43:32 pm »
Hi reef,
had a quick  glance over the fxs version and apart from missing quotation marks from 5 lines in the !pintimer! %PARAM% section  and the same in the !wwe_match_timer! it appears to be a very good script.

Nice 1 m8 I'm sure peeps will enjoy it.

Regards F£¥è®.
OS Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU  Q8200  @ 2.33GHz, 2331 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »
Hi Flyer... yeah i've noticed the quotation marks missing a few times when adding the timer to scripts. The timer i've pulled from a couple of smokin's scripts and have always just left it as is.... seems to work the way it is, so my thinking is if it aint broke dont fix it  lol
i've always wondered how it works without the quotations but it seems to

Not sure what ace's current script is like and how rapidly they execute moves/holds...got to thinkin about that today, if they go guns a blazin and are executing moves as fast as they can it might run into probs, i never tested it in under those type of conditions  lol

Thanks for the feedback m8 and thanks for all the scripts you provide to us all :)

Offline ace1

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 03:25:49 am »
Thanks man, really appreciate it. Im gonna take a look over it now and i'll get back to you asap. :)

Edit: WCS is what im on as well. :)

Also, just had a little test with it. The pins and cover doesnt work. I dunno what's happening there? I also tried the kickout function that triggered no response either.

Also, the five minute timer is like 10 minutes maybe?

I really really really appreciate this. This is the closest thing i've had to something i've been after. Hope to resolve this asap. :)

Thanks reef!

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 09:21:19 am »
What version of metis are u running ace? I've only tried this on the newest metis and it ran fine on there  :S

Offline ace1

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 09:46:44 am »
2.8 The absolute latest. Looking forward to your reply. What room are you located in? Could i come in and see even?

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 07:00:54 pm »
Make sure you have this in the MXC file. <DisableXmlEntities value="1"/>

Offline ace1

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 07:33:13 pm »
Yeah, added it? still  nothing? :S

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  WWE based Metis

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx