gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 12:59:52 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Suddenly can't upload
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Suddenly can't upload  (Read 12226 times)

mitch666

Re: Suddenly can't upload
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 07:08:38 pm »
wow, that worked though i dont know why, ty ty ty

Offline Will

• WMW Team
  • It wasn't me
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 08:21:48 pm »
wow, that worked though i dont know why, ty ty ty
No problem, if you want to use primary just keep trying and it will eventually work :).

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 09:09:38 pm »
If  you used to be primary connected and everything used to work just fine this way i would start by checking if your ip isset to static  ;)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

»/¥\V/¥\ª« Cal 321

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 12:28:54 am »
One way I have experienced the problem is to be a secondary user.  At some point the good primary I was using quits, and I am assigned another, but this one is a bad primary.  And there I will stay, no new starts or uploads, until I am changed to another primary.  There seem to be a lot of bad primaries out there, and the problem is getting worse fast.  Today, I refreshed five times, getting five bad primaries in a row, and finally gave up and had to go primary myself.  I am wondering if there are rogue primaries being set up to ruin mx?

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 08:27:49 am »
Interesting thought...
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 09:08:03 am »
The only rogue Primaries I am aware of are those using host files that help flood the network with fakes and allow users to face the danger of data mining.

Its more likley the primary user hasnt set themselves up properly, a badly set up firewall or router can cause the same problem as can your local ip changing and upsetting your router settings, its not always as clear cut as it may seem to you when there are problems Cal but I,m pretty confident that there are no rogue primaries around one or two experimental operations now and then sure but nothing malicious.

talk.to.me

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 12:33:25 am »
so its me again , i have this problem for a long time and it sucks , only 5% of my uploads works the rest get a connection timout but why can 5% people download from me and the rest cant .. i have no solution for this problem. i use a secondary connection , installed everything new with mx moni , installed my firewall new my windows everything but nothing happends .. same shit like month ago.. is there a new version of winmx i use right now winmx3.54 beta 4 ..

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2010, 01:17:04 am »
winmx 3.54 beta 4 was the last one made before frontcode vanished....

i assume you have a static ip with the ports forwarded & firewall exceptions for winmx made?

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2010, 01:37:53 am »
If Your doors are open, IT's Me, dont be too concerned, it could well be a problem of the other user not having THEIR MX set up correctly

As long as downloads work for YOU :) :yes:
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

talk.to.me

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 03:33:13 am »
my winmx cant get recive udp and tcp so i use secondary connection and everything works fine until some month ago .. i can download but only from the same people who can dl from me but these are only a few people .. and yes firewall works fine i acceptet everything , i use kaspersky .. but it seems only a few people have this problem i asked some guys who cant dl from me and they answered me they have no problem with other users , so it have to be a problem by me but i dont know where the problem is ... i didnt changed anything ..

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 05:37:43 am »
one user in the transfer must be able to 'accept tcp and udp' (ports open and working) else the transfer simply wont work.... so it very well could be on their side too....

i dont know the password for the router.

you posted this earlier... it would be a good idea to find that password out...

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 10:42:55 am »
Usualy the default router password is not hard to guess (user= admin /password = 1234 ???), but you should read the manual.. if this fails google for the router brand and type and read info about it ...if this also fails .. go to portforward.com and see if the router is in the list (if it is ..walk through the WinMX related steps)

if all fails try posting what router you use and maybe someone will know more to help

Also ... I ve just typed this in another post here so i m to lazy to type it again:

My Site is still pretty empty and under construction (will it ever end?¿?) but ...recently i've installed a nice port check tool (thanks to Piney) in my site wich may help people to do some port checkups it could be a good idea to try, you don't have to register to be able to use it (not yet anyway ..if it uses too much resources for the site this may change! ) it would be nice to register and say thanks or something though hehehehe

PS i appaude you that you CARE about uploaders and not think like Bluey does  :o
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

talk.to.me

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 03:50:08 pm »
right now i know the password , i changed some port but my winmx i still unable to accept udp and tcp , i use a speedport w 700v .. but maybe im to stupid to change it right ;)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 04:18:03 pm »
have you done a portcheck? like suggested in the previous post  :no:

i know the next link is not exactly your type but it might come close enough to be able to compare:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/T-Com/Speedport-W502V/WinMX.htm

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010, 04:19:35 pm »
PS just try and follow every single step to get it correct and then do a portcheck ;)

talk.to.me

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 01:17:07 am »
so i did everything but it says , your port is not open or reachable .. so i dont know whats now ?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:48 am »
if you did the portforward.com instructions right then it could be your isp blocking the port...  could try a different set of ports... but make sure the ports you choose arent being used by another application

talk.to.me

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2010, 06:09:40 am »
how can i see if my isp is blocking a port?

and i tried a primary connection and it works fine so i can connect but i cant upload like the same with secondary connection.

is it posible to make a primary connection when my ports are getting blocked ?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2010, 08:58:52 am »
I have a feeling you are trying the wrong portcheck .. not all portchecks do the same thing or work verry good

i think an ISP usually wo n t block a port ..they might throttle traffic (slow down to unusable)

i m starting to fear this is the case because you do connect and some download connect ... the ones that do connect are verry slow speed??

talk.to.me

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2010, 10:06:21 pm »
so my speed is fine its not very slow but right now i get a mix of connection timouts and timed out ( waiting for network response )

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Suddenly can't upload

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx