gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 03:33:55 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  missing favourites list in chat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: missing favourites list in chat  (Read 1978 times)

Guinness_guzzler_247

missing favourites list in chat
« on: October 31, 2005, 08:47:00 am »
Hope someone can help me with this as since the site got back up and running (nice work ppl) I dont seem to have any way of serching for the chat room i want or anywere to save it to when i do finally find it by going through the list room by room.

Any ideas as this is really bugging me now.  :x

Thanks

GG

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 01:12:21 pm »
hi Guinness_guzzler_247,

Welcome to the site.

Could you tell me what version of WinMX your running now. Both 3.53 and 3.54 beta 4 should have a favorites function in place that you can rebuild your favorite rooms list from..

Guinness_Guzzler_247

Missing fav list
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 07:20:13 pm »
Hi Me Here

Looking at your question i think it maybe the version of Winmx i am running as it is V3.31.

If this is the case can i just simply upgrade it from this site some place or do i have to re-install from scratch.

Thanks for your help

GG

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 12:06:14 pm »
yes you can upgrade you WinMX easily.

There are two ways to do this.

One is to install the WinMXGroup Patch locted here.

https://www.winmxgroup.com/

This will upgrade you to the latest versions of WinMX and install a patch that connects to the new cashes.

If your using a hosts file and would like to stay on that hosts file to connect you can find any upgraded versions of WinMX you would like from clicking on the Archive button located at the top right corner of this screen.  Just Look for WinMX folder, the last version of an official release is the WinMX 3.53.  The beta version released is very stable, infact more stable then the 3.53 and is in the Beta Folder called WinMX 3.54 beta 4.

Be sure if your using a hosts file to connect that its the latest most uptodate version you can get also.  Hosts files work best for connecting if you have the correct info in them, and this has to be updated regularly.

You can upgrade these by simply replacing the WinMX.exe in your existing folder and restarting WinMX.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  missing favourites list in chat

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx