gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 03:54:43 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt  (Read 1398 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:00:41 am »
I had to bring this news to the forum or Nobby would never forgive me  :lol:

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/story/2010/02/13/virgin-media-uk-shows-bt-the-cheek-of-fast-broadband-claims.html

Communications and TV provider Virgin Media has launched a rather unusual PR assault on its chief rival, BT Retail, by getting fashion model Danielle Lloyd and a bunch of her friends together for a special advertising message about broadband speeds.

It seems that VM are trying to bluff their way through on the line speeds debate as they have consistently refused to provide coverage or speed information in areas where other iSP companies operate thus ensuring there can never be a reasonable comparison, and the main part of their claim is in fact open to question as broadband speed have been increasing even on the old copper cables when such things where seen as insurmountable 5 or so years ago, yet here they are, lets hope virgin spend less on such stunts and roll out fibre to the home unthrottled and at a decent cost, only then will they get my seal of approval.

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 06:02:05 pm »
Your seal of approval not likely to happen any time soon in virgins case then   :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 07:54:38 pm »
Not if they are asking customers to pay for this cheeky stunt, although I,m sure some of their customers would perhaps pay out especially for such images and those in them  :lol:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Virgin Medias Bare Cheek Stunt

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx