gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 09, 2024, 04:32:22 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  no primary connection
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: no primary connection  (Read 1490 times)

al-zoir

no primary connection
« on: November 06, 2005, 08:25:12 am »
Last night I accomplished my first try to establish a primary connection,following in detail,all the directions I had from you. So it was supposed to be OK.I did all that while I was downloading succesfully(?,because I never found one of the files I downloaded) and while noone managed to upload from me. Today, I saw the change of the version 3.54 to 3.53 (the old one) . I had to repeat again all the steps to reestablish the primary connection and I finally did(?) but with no results,no Search,no Download.I tried everything,assuming it was the IP address to blame, Itried 127.0.0.1,10.0.0.1 (my pc),10.0.0.138(my router),all in vain.Besides your help-program told me that I have no router! Is the IP to blame? What should I do? Why the change to 3.53? I want to add that never in all those years that I am a user of WinMX I have managed to establish a primary connection. And you say that it's better for the net. I got ADSL,a Speedtouch530,XPSP2 and I did whatever I was told.

I want to add that the primary connection seems to be done,only that it does not function. No search,no doun/uploads,no chat no nothing. I think I'll have to return to the secondary. Or tell me what to do.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
no primary connection
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 05:10:14 pm »
Al-zoir have a look here.  I answered question on this post.

http: //forum.winmxworld.com/viewtopic.php?p=5432#5432

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  no primary connection

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx