gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 19, 2024, 11:43:39 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Under 14 Percent Fully Support Digital Economy Act
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Under 14 Percent Fully Support Digital Economy Act  (Read 603 times)

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
Under 14 Percent Fully Support Digital Economy Act
« on: May 23, 2010, 07:21:15 am »
 http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=3224302&

In a PC Advisor poll, less than 14 percent of respondents (13.9 percent) stated that they fully support the Digital Economy Act.

Asked 'Where next for the Digital Economy Act?', the most popular answer, with 43.8 percent of the votes cast, was 'It should be completely repealed', followed by 'Certain elements should be repealed', with 28.5 percent.

More than 70 percent of web users in our poll, therefore, are calling for the coalition government to repeal part or all of the Digital Economy Act.

The remaining 13.9 percent of respondents to our poll chose the answer 'I have concerns, but we should accept it as law'. PCA forum member Octal commented: "I'm not sure what they could do about it at the moment. I think they have more high-priority issues to sort out than the Digital Economy Act."

The only people surprised by that vote will be the cartels and a few naive politicians.  :gum:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Under 14 Percent Fully Support Digital Economy Act

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx