gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 05:00:18 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  'Pepper Mouth' device releases bad smell when computer users type offensive word
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 'Pepper Mouth' device releases bad smell when computer users type offensive word  (Read 786 times)

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/7845785/Pepper-Mouth-device-releases-bad-smell-when-computer-users-type-offensive-words.html

A student has come up with a way to combat bad language online through a "Pepper Mouth" concept that releases an undesirable smell when offensive words are typed.

The design includes a red light that warns the user to stop using offensive words, and an atomiser that emits the odour if they continue to do so. The idea is to combat the use of improper language on social media sites, in particular by young people who may not appreciate the difference between what can be said in public and in private.

On his website, designer Ozge Kirimlioglu writes: "The aim is to imitate my grandmother who would put peppers into my mouth when I used bad language as a kid.
"Maybe when your bad language disturbs you with a bad smell, you will start to understand that it might also have other, more serious consequences.
"Also the smell is very persistent to not leave. Just like things you type and send, it is there to stay. So you better watch it!"

The sale of clothes pegs should soar.  :lol:

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
id say the sale of wire cutters would soar faster... thing has to be plugged in somewhere....

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
and it aint even april foolsday today  :lol:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  'Pepper Mouth' device releases bad smell when computer users type offensive word

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx