gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 19, 2024, 08:15:57 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Convo SABre and I had on a PayMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Convo SABre and I had on a PayMX  (Read 2733 times)

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
Convo SABre and I had on a PayMX
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:47:52 pm »
I believe open discussion is the only way to the truth. So when I heard about a patch from Vladd and pie team that they intend to charge for I asked SABre about it. I also asked him out of fairness could I post our convo and he replied that I could. Take a look. See what you think.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

KM

Re: Convo SABre and I had on a PayMX
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 05:55:12 pm »
you seem to be missing the conversation part in that post...

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 06:04:56 pm »
here's the pic
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 09:18:40 pm »
Thank you for making the effort to get some information Nooky, I think this clears up some matters, but creates more questions  :?

Thanks for allowing your words to be posted Sabre, we often meet on bad terms but this conversation has been helpful in allowing users to decide which route they may wish to follow when they hear conflicting information.

Cheers to you both  :)

Offline Camille

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 12:03:25 am »
this was posted tonight UK time, and what a sudden change of heart some people have.........................

20:53:10 <Kayleigh> 03:35:32 <#c75#Çé®èß®àl Ä$$â$$ín>  why does pie need to get payed for something that dont cost them anything? <<< false... actually this new patch V is paying out of his own pocket and making it available free to all users

so Vladd is now paying for users out of his own pocket....................is that money he made of the backs of users who have already paid him ?????

hmmm

KM

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 02:26:48 am »
well, either she has spoken to vladd already or has not yet but will no doubt soon... but that's a conversation I'd certainly want to overhear (no doubt it'll be very very private though)... with the rubbish she has come out for them

she has now basically given vladd 1 week to release something that does everything my patch does, but without being a copy of my patch, and payed for by 3 expensive professional programmers whilst returning every single penny he took in "donations" (to make it free) - and that's just a small fraction of what she has said on his behalf... i bet he just loves her right now, lol

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 02:27:55 am »
For one thing i never liked sabre, but now i do because of the statements that he made so clear above.

As for vladd, he can stick his head somewhere (use your imagination). I have a feeling that the money that vladd spent on this "project" did come from the users donations. I am appalled at the fact that vladd even thinks about charging for winmx. If he wants to do that then we should make him leave, or not listen to him, or not download his new patch.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 07:23:03 pm »
Camille
20:53:10 <Kayleigh> 03:35:32 <#c75#Çé®èß®àl Ä$$â$$ín>  why does pie need to get payed for something that dont cost them anything? <<< false... actually this new patch V is paying out of his own pocket and making it available free to all users

Maybe you should include the whole convo?
or just a fraction?
open source all the way

Offline Camille

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 08:07:04 pm »
that fraction says it all........

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 10:55:54 pm »
* Bearded Blunder scratches his head & wanders off trying to figure out who's saying what to whom in that quote

it might say it all.. but i'm tired & need some redundant info to give it context or i can't figure it out
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 11:22:09 pm »
Really?
do you like stretchy things cause it seems u do
open source all the way

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 01:02:38 am »
I believe that is Kayliegh quoting Cerebral Assassin and after the <<<<'s replying to it.. so obvious to me first thing reading it is .. well she's probably already /kickban Cerebral Assassin by now and shes replying for the benefit of the others in the room..

So its a free patch to the users that V is out of the kindness of his heart paying for.. with the donations that where for hosting.. erm i mean.. running winmx.. erm i mean...well who knows but its paid for by donations.  That is not out of the goodness of anyones heart and sounds like a business arrangement to me..

Its my belief the only people that have a right to ask for donations would be those running the servers to keep us all connected, Sabre and KM and Rock.. none of which has done so, and none of which want anything to do with taking any monetary gains from this action.  The fact that they have changed the story 3 times I know of about what the money is for, asked for in on the site saying its for 'running winmx' is a fraudulent claim and the morals of anyone doing such are appalling.

Scam site plain and simple

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 04:36:12 am »
hmm so the programers asked to have the donation on his site?

Looks like to me after vladd oops the users paid for the patch the programers have no say in if a donation is needed.

I will say ive gotten more info off vladd44's page today than ive gotten in over a year Ive been waiting for vladware to make it to the net now it has , HIP DRIPZ are here.

I really think the reason weve not heard from vladd on this is becouse hes paying 3 writers to come up with a excuse for his actions.

No matter what comes up it takes him weeks to answer anything.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

bughunter

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 06:11:56 am »
just more maggot lies..............there is no patch there are no programmers..............its all just another scam by the maggots to once again fuck over unsuspecting winmx users..............
and as for nobass claiming vladd has costs associated with winmx  name 1 just one nobass.............every body knows web hosting is dirt cheap under $ 10.00 dollars us a month even on food stamps vladd could afford that soooooooooo more maggot lies.........but then what do you all expect..........the maggots have lied from day one, and every body now knows the maggots are just LIARS.........nobass even admitted its all been a scam.........
https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2980.0
so if anyone belives the maggots are telling the truth you must have rocks in your head...............
and as for sabre well hes just another maggot liar...............
the maggots have no creditabilty so anything coming from them can safely be acknowledged as just another lie, end of story..........
the maggots have been promising a patch that blocks since last november..........ROFL
maggot A team = sabre gem and jim who refuse to block claiming its illegal etc...........DUH
maggot B team = vladd nobass kayleigh who claim to be going to block..........
prob is maggot A wont allow blocking so question is what cache do maggot B think there going to connect to.........oh thats right nobass has a secret cache lol hosted on a domestic connection no prizes for guessing how reliable that will be...........
the only good thing about all this is the maggots are dead and by xmas they wont exist at all..............the uptake of winmxworlds patch since sabres cache once again failed has been huge  i guees the only maggots still left on that patch are all hiding in the maggot room and it was clear while sabres cache was down that it wasnt missed at all and all rooms are using winmxworlds patch...........
finally..........DEATH TO THE FUCKING LIEING MAGGOTS.............on thats right they all ready are,//////////////

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 02:48:25 pm »
if just a fraction of what i said can say it all

"10:32:38 <{§4Ù} Sponge Bong Stoned Pants> looks like who ever did it are really looking out for winmx"
then this says the whole truth

*edit: double post deleted - nylly
open source all the way

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Convo SABre and I had on a PayMX

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx