gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 20, 2024, 01:14:29 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  New Pie Patch is Dangerous
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Pie Patch is Dangerous  (Read 15027 times)

bughunter

Re: New Pie Patch is Dangerous
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2006, 04:49:23 am »
indeed tiny.................
pie are of no importance, there simply isnt enough of them left to have to worry about.......................
and very soon even the last remnants of pie will be removed from this network, and there isnt a thing they can do about it.....................even vladd has given up with his websites, he knows he cant scam any more money from winmx users, hence why he has taken his sites off line...............which is why nobass has failed to present any evidence of an attack, you cant provide evidence to something that has never happined.....................as km has posted its vladd who has said no winmx is better then a winmx were his crappy patch isnt in control, so much so hes placed a bounty on kms head so to speak,for simply keeping winmx working and preventing vladd from scamming winmx users as hes done for years.................GET   A REAL JOB YOU FUCKING LOOSER, AND WHILE YA AT IT PAY YA DAMN CHILD SUPPORT,THERE YOUR KIDS YOU MAGGOTT......................
its laughable that nobby would think we would promote there patch and blocking system......................we only promote solutions that work and are of benifit to the community....................not a failed connection solution ,that still allows riaa to connect faster then actuall real users.............and without doubt the worse blocking solution avalable..................it doesnt block a single thing................and the maggots continue to lie to the community by saying that it provides protection..................
curiously not one winmx user has posted that vladds pie works..............i wonder why........................

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2006, 09:59:41 am »
yesterday Gemini had words with me, previously she had said that mXPie do not want anything to do with Vladd and they would never put PG into their patch, but yesterday she told me herself that MXPie had been under dos attack, i did reply saying that there was iddle gossi and accusations that Vladd's site had been attacked and was down, but i did see his option2 (back-up) page up, and all the revelant stuff was there, but it seems this morning Fede's FXS site & forum is offline.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2006, 10:00:33 am »
Unfortunately Nobby will not be reading this because I have banned him again.. oh wait.. he likes to change IP and his name to 'Not Nobby' to post and read the site...

Nobby I have seen and heard enough, take your own advice.. go do what you do some where else.. and let folks here get on with helping folks.

Opps guess u forgot to actually ban me

I agree Nobby has made no attempt to show any proof of his claims,

I am not making any claims, as usual when i come here, most of my time is eaten up defending myself from the attacks against me. QS you seem to really be struggling with the simply fact I AM NOT VLADD, and as such i do not need to offer proof for Vladds claims, if you wish to take him to task over his comments, please be my guest, but dont lay it at my door.

Whilst i am not banned i will continue to defend myself against the lies and attacks here, for example Bug and Tiny claim the Pie auto patch doesnt block, this is Odd, as QS and others know full well the Pie auto patch is using the latest WmW blocklist, so Bug/Tiny, are you now telling me your own list is ineffective? I actually dont think it is, i think it very good and have every faith in the list itself, which is why i was always so very keen to use it.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2006, 10:50:42 am »
Unfortunately Nobby will not be reading this because I have banned him again.. oh wait.. he likes to change IP and his name to 'Not Nobby' to post and read the site...

Nobby I have seen and heard enough, take your own advice.. go do what you do some where else.. and let folks here get on with helping folks.

But of course... your wish is my command

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

bughunter

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2006, 11:44:13 am »
yes nobby..............regardless of what list pie choose to use including winmxworlds block list it wont work.....................
as a primary yes therre is some protection as a secondry waste of time......................
it will not remove fakes from users searches.................
it will not do anything about udp dos attacks.................
it will do nothing to prevent riaa bots from connecting to primarys thus acting as a denial of service.......................
if you insist on promoting pie then it should be done as a primary only........................
but the bottom line is any patch should match the dll ..............that should be the minimum standard, not a half assed attempt which is both pies..................any patch should both protect the user and this network, something pie cannot claim as you have failed to address the situation of riaa having access to this network thru no other means then pie.....................
your not going to sit there nobby and make out like your patch blocks fakes, blocks the doss attacks and stops riaa bots from connecting thus stopping denial of service......................so what exactly is it that you think your patch blocks ?......................

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2006, 11:56:02 am »
For the record:
* Me Here speaks clearly and slowly into the Mic for Nobby....

Quote from: Nobby

This is not a problem, there was only about 5 other admins willing to make sure the right buttons got pushed to take care of this for me.. lol
(You're a popular guy around here  :wink: )
So I was sleep deprived, at least I can say it was from a useful cause working on site business instead of  trolling forums whining about shit.

I am not making any claims, as usual when i come here, most of my time is eaten up defending myself from the attacks against me. QS you seem to really be struggling with the simply fact I AM NOT VLADD, and as such i do not need to offer proof for Vladds claims, if you wish to take him to task over his comments, please be my guest, but dont lay it at my door.

You have come here to Defend Vladds comments and made plenty of your own, if you dont want to be taken to task then dont come here with this BS.

..., for example Bug and Tiny claim the Pie auto patch doesnt block, this is Odd, as QS and others know full well the Pie auto patch is using the latest WmW blocklist, so Bug/Tiny, are you now telling me your own list is ineffective? I actually dont think it is, i think it very good and have every faith in the list itself, which is why i was always so very keen to use it.

Thats OK Nobby we wont tell the folks that you only a day and maybe if I can remember right a 'half' ago started using said list.. and your referring to posts by folks that dont have any idea that you finally came to your senses about that.. or Vladd did..  :roll:  Opps i said it out loud didnt I..

KM

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2006, 12:20:37 pm »
but yesterday she told me herself that MXPie had been under dos attack

Let's see:
MXPie claim to be under attack (not sure how they would know, considering the host hosting the site doesn't give logs to be able to see anyway all you see is total hits) and is online
WinMXGroup is under constant attack (been going on for months endlessly), not a single outage or delay loading a page to be seen (custom made anti-DDoS software on that server keeping it online)
Vladd claims to have been attacked twice, and gone completely offline

It would be logical to assume that said attacks could well be related, and that it is likely that the attack size against each would be roughly the same - which demonstrates vladds ability if he can't even cope with what I class as a very small attack (my software has made it so minor that it can barely be detected let alone noticed) - although i suppose a small site like his has trouble soaking up a little extra bandwidth that larger sites don't notice (winmxgroup andles a lot of user traffic, and mxpie although small is hosted on a large web host - who btw couldn't handle winmxworlds traffic, which is a fraction of what winmxgroup handles)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2006, 01:26:06 pm »
Nobby, respect is a two way street and you seem to have taken to the sidewalk to repeat claims that you yourself are unable to show are true and valid, the responsibility rest on you to show they are when challenged, something you have failed to do.

Its a moral duty to inform folks of a situation indeed but there is no excuse for spreading what you know to be so far unfounded allegations and implying our involvement in Vladds problems as you have done.

As I told you yesterday on MSN any dirty war conducted by pie will meet firm opposition from all winmx users, folks are not interested in listening to any more of the many so far groundless claims and falsehoods.

For the record I check Fede's site each day for new releases, it has been up for a long while now since the last hiccup, could I suggest you try reaching it again max.
Its more likely to have been added to the anti p2p blutack lists by one of their "experts"  :lol:

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2006, 01:43:11 pm »
Well, he's been finally banned (phew...) He can't read or do anything here now. So lets forget about him...

Patch link :

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2006, 02:05:45 pm »
Ghost Ship, thx i did see Fede's site & forum are back up, Fed replied to my post asking for the new FXS to have the hosts problem and the /redrect bugs sorted if possible and Fede is working on it.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2006, 02:30:22 pm »
Who is vladd? and Whats a pie patch?

Ill be happy when the day comes everyone asks that.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

KM

« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2006, 03:09:34 pm »
Who is vladd? and Whats a pie patch?
something pets like to do in the middle of the kitchen floor - then they leave it there for someone else to clean up

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 03:40:02 pm »
LMAO :lol:

Patch link :

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 05:45:57 pm »
Whie he's at it then ask him to make it not timeout so soon on users and boot them all out, when peeps like me are burning and hosting on old machines it was a nightmare, A issue i will add i never have on wcs, but im a convert, im like a smoker thats quit, Wcs is alot better than fx serve, Although i would like some of the features fx serve has added to wcs but be able to switch them on and off so the peeps that dont like that stuff can turn em off, But hey think thats for another thread lol.

An when did the winmxworld list be offered to vladd and co, I hope that they are telling their cronies about that, but some how i know in my bones they are not. Well done blocking team for offering this up to help the users of winmx to at least be protected from flooded primarys. Suppose the next step is to try and get mxpie.info team actively telling their users to use our list also. As i notice in their topic they now have stay protected and use pg2. An i havent felt any sort of anamosity from that side of the team, Infact on the last converstaion i had with them i was made very welcome.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2006, 06:22:30 pm »
Thats good news Tiny, folks dont have to agree with us on every issue to be treated with respect, we are after all all fellow users of winmx and as long as we are talking there should be no need for bad words.

While your on speaking terms with Gemini and co Tiny could you ask her to correct the mistakes on her site that declare the blocklist is run by KM, he will be the first to tell you it is not and never has been.

KM

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2006, 07:34:21 pm »
technically i have stood in and covered the block list a couple of times, but i certainly don't run it - i'm not stupid enough to let myself get in to the position of running it, way too much like hard work ;-)

anyone wondering, the couple of times i have stood in - those are the same couple of times that there were reports of fake results that weren't blocked quick enough... i'll leave the block list to the professionals! lol

if it can't be automated, i don't want to know about it, i'm an automation sorta person ;-)

bughunter

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2006, 07:42:04 pm »
..., for example Bug and Tiny claim the Pie auto patch doesnt block, this is Odd, as QS and others know full well the Pie auto patch is using the latest WmW blocklist, so Bug/Tiny, are you now telling me your own list is ineffective? I actually dont think it is, i think it very good and have every faith in the list itself, which is why i was always so very keen to use it.

are you totally stupid nobby , wait dont answer that , we know you are.....................

regardless of which blocking list you use including winmxworlds, it wont make any difference to blocking riaa............
your blocking solution is a complete FAILURE................
it doesnot block fakes
it does not block doss attacks
it does not block riaa bots taking up all the free slots on primarys thus denial of service................

pitty your lame ass is banned as i for one would be interested in hearing from you, to what you think your patch blocks...............
since it fails to block any of the above, what exactly is it you think your blocking......................
oh how silly of me. you fucking maggots have no interest in blocking, if you did you would be using the dll...............
you like your bottom feeding scamming boss are self confessed liars and scammers.....................
sacks of shit lieing denying scamming there way thru winmx boldly lying were no one has lied before...............
you nobass and your band of fuckwitts are solely responsible for the biggest attack this network has everr faced.............you continually have your head up riaas ass   assisting them to attack this network while lieing your asses off..................
oh and before  you threaten to meet me in the real world as you threatened km , you better check with camille, because little boy in the real world id snap your neck before you even opened your mouth, just letting you know nobass im big enough and ugly enough to take care of my self......................
have a nice day........................

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2006, 10:15:19 pm »
...And on that note of eternal friendship I think its time we put this one to bed, take care folks and please remember to be nice to each other out there  :wink:

Sorry Tiny.

KM

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2006, 10:18:34 pm »
putting us to bed with knobby? i'll kill myself first if you don't mind...

* KM is glad he can still post in locked threads

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  New Pie Patch is Dangerous

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.01 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx