gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 20, 2024, 04:35:22 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  I need help to get back some video files back up that I accidentally deleted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I need help to get back some video files back up that I accidentally deleted  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
Then either share the My Music folder or move them across to Nero Folder.   If you follow the instructions then you are sharing those file types, and if those files are in the folder they should be showing after you Refresh All.

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
I am now sharing my music folder . But the video files are still not showing up on my WinMX Library

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
Have you shared the Video filetypes for the My Music folder.   Each folder u share can have different filetype shared for each folder.

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
Have you shared the Video filetypes for the My Music folder.   Each folder u share can have different filetype shared for each folder.

Yes I did put every folder on share that has videos . But I'm not sure why the videos are not showing up ?

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
if they are in the My Music folder and that folder has Video filetypes shared then they should show.   Im out of suggestions, sorry.

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
I will try to find out a way to fix it . I'm not sure what . But I will try anything to try and fix it .

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
Well I give up . I guess I will not see my videos in my WinMX . I did try everythink I could think of and nothing worked

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Can I have a go?.. lol

Brian could you open the actual My Music folder you have them shared in and post back here the exact extentions you see  ie .wma, .avi etc?

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
Can I have a go?.. lol

Brian could you open the actual My Music folder you have them shared in and post back here the exact extentions you see  ie .wma, .avi etc?

???? Can you see my My Music folder some how with the WinMX ????

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
no.. lol all i asked was could I have a chance to help.. and could you go open your Folder in Windows Explorer that contains the files 'My Music' is the folder you said they are in.. and tell me the file extentions that are listed there please..

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
no.. lol all i asked was could I have a chance to help.. and could you go open your Folder in Windows Explorer that contains the files 'My Music' is the folder you said they are in.. and tell me the file extentions that are listed there please..

OK I opened the My Music folder . So what do I do now ?

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
Brian tell me what the file extentions say

like they look like this:

This is one of my video files.xxx                        << after the . is the file extention.. and without knowing what those are its difficult to help you ..

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
What is file extentions ? I do not know a lot about WinMX

Micromecca

Right click one of the files that are not showing and select propertys, what does the file type say?

Example here:

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
I want everone to see all of these file types (.asf.wmv.mpg.avi.mpeg.vob.VLC)

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
OK I did the Properties thing . So what do I do now ?

Micromecca

you already detailed the file extensions in your previous post Brian so thats fine  :D

Open WinMX Settings and select 'Library' highligh 'Video' and select 'edit'

You need to add each file extension that u wish to share, in your case: .asf .wmv .mpg .avi .mpeg .vob .VLC
Ensure u place a space after each type before the .

Once u have done that, close settings and go into your library, right click the folder you are sharing, ensure that 'Video' is selected:

Offline briandurant2002

• Forum Member
OK thanks I¥Iî¢rôI¥Iꢢâ . That did help a lot . It was the space between the file types . Now I can see my videos now thanks everyone for all of your help . Now I'm HAPPY I FINNLY GOT IT WORKING NOW  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  I need help to get back some video files back up that I accidentally deleted

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.01 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx