gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 02:04:08 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Latest version of MxMoni
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Latest version of MxMoni  (Read 12005 times)

Offline bamboleo

• Forum Member
Latest version of MxMoni
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:34:44 am »
I have MxMoni 1.29Eb

Somewhere in one of the forums this link was given for version 1.3

http://maxtech.youneed.us/downloads-desk-for-servers-clients-bots-other-tools-f1/mxmonitor-t566.htm

the extracted file is:

(WinMX)MxMonitor 1.30@Dutch aGoGo! a talking MXM.exe

is this legit?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Latest version of MxMoni
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:18:50 pm »
The file is not from the original developer but its safe and from a known source, Joshua added some items to create something more fun to use and did a great job, so in short this is a known variant and is safe to use.

http://home.tiscali.nl/winmx/dutchagogo/enghelptools.html

This is Joshuas site for those who want to look around it  :-D

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 01:31:38 pm »
Hehehe,

I'ld like to add to GhostShip's reply that it was modded by theWraith mostly bamboleo, credits should be to him ..not me :)

the GoGo tag in the file was added because that's where it was downloaded from (at the rooms or at the  old site, I dont have it set up for download at the new site yet but if someone would request it i will ofcorse  :yes:)

I'm sure you will enjoy this one and if you get sick of the talking sounds ...you can switch them off one by one

Greetings,
..Joshua203

Thanks Max for offering this one at your site btw  ;)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 01:40:51 pm »
Oooh geez Gost you have the old links, yes those paages are still there but they are freaking ugly hahahah and as you can see not up to date and not offering the downloads (they're still there to not leave dead links)

Downloads used to be at index.html but this will now open the language choice page to the new site, see below in the my signature (oooh and please keep in mind that it s all open but under construction/being improved ...bigtime/daily)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline bamboleo

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 01:45:31 pm »
i will check it out.

do i need to uninstall the current MxMoni beforehand?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 01:49:26 pm »
No if you set it up correctly and name the new mxmoni folder different than the old one you don't have to uninstall the old ...it might be confusing though if you have two desctop icon though.. you may get confused wich one you started?

Offline chmeee_ab_cdn

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 11:55:53 pm »
  After installing the new MxMonitor I went looking for a ReadMe file to find
  out what new capabilities are in v1.30 .  I'm not finding anything, and the
  link in the "help" ,"about" section connects to a Japanese site.

Does anyone have a link to a description (in English, thanks) of what
  improvements have been made between version 1.28Eb  and the new
  version 1.30 ? 

Thanks,

Chmeee

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 07:53:33 am »
Any modifications after 1.28 are unofficial ones Chmeee_ab_cdn , in most cases its the addition of an installer and in 1.30 some method of hearing the actions in speech form rather than the sound effects, I,m not sure how that was done so I wont speculate but that's about all I know, there was more detail on Joshuas old site but he is working on a new one and it seems the old site is being dismantled, hopefully he will pass by and fill in the gaps  :)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 02:49:57 pm »
Well as far as i can remember the Wraith removed a checkbox, for ignoring users with multibyte characters in their name ..this box became quite poinless because lots of users now use those characters.
He switched the sounds and added the manual (i think he even added some comments to the settings panel) ..settings suggested are the Wraith's views and one may wonder if one agrees to all  :P

that japanese site should have an english link too BTW

Happy New Year to ALL,
...Joshua203

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:04:38 pm »
Thanks Max for offering this one at your site btw  ;)
Anytime Joshua,
a couple of people had asked about your modified version, so i made it easily available.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Latest version of MxMoni

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx