gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 12:21:19 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  www.winmxpayback.com - Take winmx pay sites offline! - READ!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: www.winmxpayback.com - Take winmx pay sites offline! - READ!  (Read 23160 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
www.winmxpayback.com - Take winmx pay sites offline! - READ!
« on: November 15, 2005, 09:15:43 pm »
This has been online for at least a week or two. I'M not really sure anymore. This isn't going to be a long "Article" because i do not feel well at all this week but here it goes.

You all should know that Rock has www.winmxfreefix.com which you can go to the page that downloads pictures from the website over and over again. Well now you can do it without the browsers. You can choose how much bandwidth you have so you dont just get knocked off msn and other things.

You can choose from 1Mb/s - 10Mb/s.

All this program does it download the list of pay sites from rock's website then when you select your connection and click Start it starts to download the homepage of each of the websites over and over again. It doesn't go in a certain order is completely random.  

The best feature of this program is the scores. :)

When you first open the program you will be prompted to put in a username. This username is what you will be identified on the score page. The scorepage is just a list of all the total users registered on the score server and it gives a big list of how much you have downloaded. There are ranks.  So just for fun you can try to be #1 :).

Score Page - https://www.winmxpayback.com/scores.html

Home Page! - https://www.winmxpayback.com
- Josh

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 12:02:18 am »
Kewl Josh & thanks to rock to for creating the site to attack those scam sites that are trying to exploit WinMX patches for $$$ ,,l, to them all.

bazthesesh545

p2p networks
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 08:24:48 pm »
after wimx went off line i was at a loss,came across a site called limewire.load of garbage.thank god your back and long may you reign.bazza

Lysander

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 10:39:49 pm »
Limewire is not garbage.

I want to bring my T1 line to this good cause, but I'm at university; they'd probably kill me ;)

SuperSONIC

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 02:37:47 am »
After I restarted my comp, I was quick to start up the program again but it said could not download the site list and automatically closed.  Is this on the websites end or mine?  I am SuperSONIC on the score board btw.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 05:51:56 pm »
The web server was downf or the night it should work fine now
- Josh

Offline Rock001

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 12:42:38 pm »
Thanx for all the interest in the www.winmxfreefix.com ... unfortunately i had to take down the ladvampire page ( which joshs program is based on ) because i was doing too much damage to godaddy's servers. But the conlist is still there and also my games page ( which anyone can play ).

Please Visit Josh's site to continue the revenge on these sites.

Thanks everyone for joining in my campaign against these blasted sites that are ripping off people.

If my list is outdated or you have another website to add to it please email me or post on here the site that is in question and i will check it out and update it to the conlist on site.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JOSH :)

Merry christmas and a happy new year everybody
Still kickin' and screaming'!

g33k-0x42

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:26:15 am »
So lemme get this right.

You guys are going to download pics off a website until its upload capacity has been reached for the month??

... and you've made a program to do it automatically?

Regardless of the target, "Script Kiddie" is all I can say on this..

Lysander

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 04:03:19 am »
At least he made a program. I don't care if he's a script kiddie or not if it's for a good cause. Consider, we're doing this against people who are *worse* than script kiddies, they're content resellers. And the program works. What, is he supposed to go in and add six hundred lines of redundant code just so that he can satisfy your haX0ring 133+ standards? Assuming you actually have programming skills, which you probably don't, what way would you do it that would be oh-so much more prestigious? Refi Retaliator opperates on a similar principle to this, are you going to go onto their forum and call them script kiddies too? You're either a troll, or someone who's never seen the sun in ten years. Here's a news flash for you, Neo: NO ONE CARES BUT YOU.

unclearn

Re: www.winmxpayback.com - Take winmx pay sites offline! - READ!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 11:51:18 pm »
Anyone having trouble with "Fake Paysite Crasher v1.2.1" ?

I got home and the program was trying to connect to the server. I went to get a bite to eat, and came back about 40 minutes later, and it's still trying to connect. I've had this same problem about a week ago, but, this time I can't get to the home page either.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 12:13:01 am »
Josh is the operator of that site Unclearn,so I,ll dop him a line and see what light he can shed on the matter.

unclearn

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 12:25:09 am »
thanks Ghost. I sent an email to the address on the website a few weeks ago, and I haven't got a response. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance.

unclearn

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 10:09:59 pm »
I figured out what I did wrong, as far as why the program was crashing. There's something else I'd like to point out tho. Me and another user's profile is being shown twice on the scores page. I hope that when we log off it won't knock us out of the top 10! :shock:

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 12:11:18 am »
Each User account has its own 10 digit or so random number password. So if there are 2 they are probly different.
- Josh

2SWEET420

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 07:21:43 am »
just thought you should all know.
www.winmxfreefix.com down i just tried it and got a "page does not exist error".
btw i so wanted to say 404 above but figured that was giving away my age again.
not that it's such a big secret cause i turn 53 on may 13th.

unclearn

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 10:17:34 am »
This program is supposed to crash these paysites, but--not sure if everyone else is getting the same problem--, for me this program is keeps crashing after 4GB's of downloading data from the paysites. It stops connecting to the "scores" page. WTF?!?!?

~The Mage~

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 01:05:13 pm »
after wimx went off line i was at a loss,came across a site called limewire.load of garbage.thank god your back and long may you reign.bazza

Amen!  I had to switch to Limewire... and while it's not COMPLETELY useless, I wasn't impressed with how it screwed with my system.  Searches chewed up all my RAM and processing power... totally bogus-ified my computer.

Load of garbage...indeed.  Aye!!  Long may Winmx reign!

(But dudes... check out Ares... it's another program that perhaps rivals Winmx in speed and search efficiency.. pimp my computer!)

Isaiah

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 07:31:29 am »
How do you get winmx to connect

Isaiah

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 07:36:42 am »
How do you find winmx connection so i can start downloading music

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 06:43:55 pm »
Just visit here

https://www.winmxgroup.com/downloads.html

That should see you ok  :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  www.winmxpayback.com - Take winmx pay sites offline! - READ!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx