gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 06:15:12 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Agreement
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Agreement  (Read 1119 times)

Offline DaBees-Knees

• WMW Team
Agreement
« on: March 04, 2011, 11:41:12 pm »

An agreement has been reached in the current dispute between KM and WMW. Things should start returning back to normal over the next few hours.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: Agreement
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 11:30:35 pm »
And now the agreement looks broken again  :o :/
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 12:20:44 am »
The agreement has not been broken.
WMW has added a forum section which contains the blocklist and can facilitate discussions.
The WMW blocklist has been altered and is undergoing a full audit.

KM knows the blocklist has been altered and he knows the section has been added to the forum.

I have made it clear that we are willing to follow this approach as it may well prove to be a good thing and ecourage more users  to be aware and discuss such matters.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 09:21:55 am »
if the agreement wasnt broken,
it dont explain why we had more floods on the channel list and server disruption Tuesday night.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 10:26:18 am »
i can't speak for km, you'll have to ask him why exactly.

my understanding was that he wasn't happy with our efforts.

if you ask different people why this happened, you will get different answers regarding the reasons on the face of the issue and the underlying reasons behind the whole situation.
I would suggest you speak to a number of people and find out their opinions and the reasons for them and then formulate your own opinion.

Out of all of this we need to harness whatever positives there are and build on them. We cannot let a disruption like this happen without using it to the communities advantage.

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 11:32:49 am »
well I did not say WHO broke the agreement Silicon, I just mentioned that the flood was back for whatever reason I don't know

I never needed a public display of a blocklist to know what's in there, I think it s also quite pointless because i ve seen different caches using different blocklists at the same time (for days on end .. so it was not because of late updating!) in the past

the roomlist flood seems to have disapeared again today :yes:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 11:53:44 am »
point taken, thanks Joshua

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Agreement

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx