gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 02:16:47 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Windows 7 SP1 issues anyone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Windows 7 SP1 issues anyone?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
Windows 7 SP1 issues anyone?
« on: April 14, 2011, 12:09:28 am »
First just want to say hi to everyone. Second I was wondering if anyone else had problems installing SP1 for Win7? My install errored and failed due to faulty code in a setup file. Can post it later and a resolution that did work for me but, maybe as of no fault to the fix, my Windows crashed miserably within the next 2 days and had to do a full reinstall.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Windows 7 SP1 issues anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:22:12 pm »
oh dont say that, i just intalled SP1 this morning lol. i aint seen nothing up till now though.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  PC Aid Station  |  General PC Aid  |  Windows 7 SP1 issues anyone?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.011 seconds with 16 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx