gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 18, 2024, 07:31:29 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Making a help site can i get some feedback on it ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Making a help site can i get some feedback on it ?  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
Making a help site can i get some feedback on it ?
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:40:03 pm »
i am making a winmx help site / forum i would like to know what i the users would like to see added to it possibly what needs to be impoved 
http://winmxattackinfo.tk
~E-9 SGM Sergeant Major Nicholas Dilbeck~
Stupidity is not a disability, complain elsewhere"

Offline bu44er

• Forum Member
  • Hack The Planet
Re: Making a help site can i get some feedback on it ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:46:11 pm »
I like your site. The information is accurate and complete to the point where it's the same information we know here at wmw. I feel the the real issue here apart from the attacks themselves is that people still need to know what's going off and what work-arounds are available.

I will personally help you in anyway that I can, send me a PM if you need anything.
System(s) Configuration
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo T4500 CPU @ 2.3Ghz, 2048MB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 12:57:54 pm »
ok thank you :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 01:31:44 pm »
Very impressive Nickster  8)

I only have one real concern and that that we wont always be at war with attackers and so the sites name may become outdated, but the site itself and the material availabe show a great love of WinMX, I hope your rightfully proud  :-D

[update]

I have added this site to our links section.

https://www.winmxworld.com/links/

Offline Nickster2132

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 01:36:36 pm »
yeah i have thought about that lol when attacks are over and i have to change information i'll just get another url redirect and rename the site lol :P instead winmxattackinfo.tk I'll name it something else .tk lol

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 01:38:17 pm »
I'm really pleased to see something positive occuring after a few months of bad news for the community, keep up the good work and once again a very good site.

Offline RebelMX

• Core
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »
Unfortunately copying the downloads directly from winmxeffex shows very little homework as well as being inaccurate in places and even having the section "Dowloads" spelt wrong.  I think this is just another clone of a already made forum that is hosted and owned by Knot who Ghostship disagree's with.  If any site should be added to those links at least bother with the original who bothered to hunt down those programs and material...

More research is needed before congratulating someone on a great bit of plagiarism i think.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 08:57:56 pm »
Your very cynical RebelMX, I disagree with you much of the time and yet your site has a link here too, some would say that sort of disproves your theory wouldnt you say ?

What I was congratulating Nickster on was making some effort, surely even you should be happy community members are looking forward.

PS: I have had words with many hundreds of users over the years but they all know why and that I have only taken them to task for damaging the community in some way, most others cant state the same thing. I speak to Knot regularly on many important matters because simply put both he and I care about this network and thus we are able to park our minor conflicts for the sake of the bigger picture.  

Offline RebelMX

• Core
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 06:41:33 pm »
Perhaps, except that "my" site as you describe it is not mine.  It's a joint venture and always has been.  If anything I'm the backseat silent partner of the forum.  Unfortunately I'm not as available as I would wish to be due to other commitments, however times do change and so do priorities.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 08:39:19 pm »
Richy I,m not "dissing" you here, we all need time away from WinMX sometimes to get real life things done, we all come to WinMX to have some fun and speak with our friends (well I do anyway!), making and running a site does have responsibilities but first and foremost it should be fun and a learning opportunity, improvements come with time and experience, if a site turns into a an unhappy place folks leave, as they can sense the change of tone in the operators, when I pass by The Rebeliion its always upbeat, the hard work is already done and I know you have put extra time in to expand further some areas of the site, so whilst I may not enjoy your personality exactly I cant knock the site and thats why wmw link to it.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Making a help site can i get some feedback on it ?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx