gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 10:37:42 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Video and Audio Help  |  Video Help  |  DVD Decrypter errors?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DVD Decrypter errors?  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
DVD Decrypter errors?
« on: November 24, 2005, 07:31:47 pm »
I have tried using 3 diff dvds and i always get the same sort of errors around the 30% completion mark.  Help?

- Josh

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 07:53:05 pm »
Josh can you tell me what type of disks you are using please?

Offline Maxe

• WMW Team
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 08:15:32 pm »
I don't use the software mentioned but what are you actually doing. Direct DVD to DVD copy or making an ISO image. Looking at the error it's a read error, so it looks like some form of protection has been reached and the software is unable to recover. If that's the case and a DVD to DVD is being attempted, you end up with a coaster. On the other hand if you're creating an ISO image you just need to find a means of bypassing the prtection to create the image, then burn that to DVD.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 08:16:12 pm »
well its a burned dvd-r   and i tried using nero to rip it to an image and ive tried using dvd decrypter.  Ive tried lots of the dvds.
- Josh

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 12:02:49 am »
If i am getting this right you are trying to copy a burned dvd-r to a iso file on ur pc?
If this is correct then i would say it may be best for you to burn the vob files of the dvd-r to your hd with something like super dvd ripper and then try coverting the vob files on your hd to iso with dvd decryptor again or even iso buster or iso magic.
Another prog you could also try is dvd x copy express  this will allow you to rip the vob files from your dvd-r to your hd then you should find most iso progs should be able to convert them to a iso image.

Anonymous

DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 05:57:15 am »
Don't know what the heck ya did but let me tell you.... Man you messed this one up!

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 09:53:53 am »
Guest if you can give me more info one what your problem is i will only be to glad to help you fix whats wrong?

Kevvie

Crimbo + new year
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 03:00:59 pm »
Hello peeps hope you have a good christmas and new year
hope you get loads of pressents :D

Loves Kevvie

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
DVD Decrypter errors?
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 03:39:01 pm »
Josh

Sorry i only just saw this thread, i have seen a simialar error to the one shown, and after asking about and trying all sorts of solutions, it turned out to be a probem with the CD or in your case DVD drive itself, i tried the same procedure on a friends PC with no problem. If you havent all ready solved the issue, try another drive for starters.

The actually probem i had was caused by the arm that the reader head is mounted on, causing the head to stick a little. New CD drive £20 problem solved. (new was cheaper than repair!)

Hope this helps.

:D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Video and Audio Help  |  Video Help  |  DVD Decrypter errors?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx