gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 10:48:58 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Help MxMoni
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help MxMoni  (Read 9938 times)

Offline sleepydee7

• Forum Member
Help MxMoni
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:30:19 am »
Hi, I'm new I installed Mxmoni and followed all the settings that were recommended.  I run it and then start Winmx. I do not get anything showing in Transfers (people trying to upload from me. Why There is no one in my Ignore either.  I unistalled and reinstalled.   What am I missing. I talked to people in Chat room and they want to dl Teamviewer so they can help but I am leary of that. Debbie :alien :D

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
Re: Help MxMoni
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 04:44:33 am »
Hi sleepydee7 , you never see any users in your winmx transfers screen?

How many files do you share? and are they popular files?

are you able to download files yourself?

Offline sleepydee7

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:11 pm »
It's not the winmx it's the mxmoni  There is a section called Transfers and it shows who is trying to get files. I think this is where it rejects you if you do not have any   Well I show no people in there.

Debbie

Offline achilles

• Core
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 03:10:08 pm »
I talked to people in Chat room and they want to dl Teamviewer so they can help but I am leary of that. Debbie :alien :D
I've never heard of teamviewer. Is this a legit tool?
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

Offline ']['affy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 03:50:49 pm »
it is indeed a legit tool alot of mxers use teamviewer including myself to help other ppl out when they can't fix something on there pc such as sorting out connections to mx, troubleshooting, just be sure u fully trust the person you have asked to help u out.

if you want a read have a look here: http://www.teamviewer.com

Offline sleepydee7

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 04:58:39 pm »
But my issue with mxmoni why doesn't it show the people who are attempting to upload and are being leeches etc

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 05:41:15 pm »
Did you set up the correct path to your winmx?

does winmx start when you press the winmx button in mxmoni?

do you get the text:
-start monitoring
-mxjack implanted
-found winmx window
-found transfer window

did you try clicking the lightning image to start moni?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Debbie

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »
Winmx starts when moni starts ,Lightning will start and stop it, The window says start monitoring,
not sure about mxjack   where would I see that..................path is to C programs X86 winmx
thanks for your response

Online White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:38:27 pm »
much as i absolutely hate mxmoni.....

path is to C programs X86 winmx

is that win7 (or vista) 64bit i smell?

open the program folder for winmx... right click winmx.exe & select properties... in compatibility tab tick 'run as admin' ..... open folder for mxmoni... right click mxmoni.exe and do the same as you did for mx....

now try again....

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:41 pm »
and on top of what Stripes said...
Make sure you've ticked the box "new downloads expanded" in "file transfers" (winmx settings)

BTW if your moni functions 100% it should show all four lines mentioned before (all in the same window)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Online White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 12:26:09 am »
new downloads expanded isnt needed...

they sent me a pm saying the fix worked... (posting to the forum broke for some odd reason)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 05:26:47 pm »
"Fair" auto trading will not work if this box isn't ticked ...nor will it show all 4 lines mentioned (which is what i meant by 100% :) )

Online White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 05:30:41 am »
ive never used the trading function... odd that mxmoni doesnt set this on its own as it accesses the config dialog to make (temporary) changes....

Offline Bluey_412

• Forum Member
  • I'm Watching...
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 10:17:34 pm »
i wonder too, what version of Moni, and what are the 'suggested' or 'recommended' settings...

Does it know the library paths?

And from first post, Which chatroom wants to use teamviewer with a total novice?
What you think is important is rarely urgent
But what you think is Urgent is rarely important

Just remember that...

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 10:44:25 pm »
you can trust 1.28 (original with sounds), 1.29 (sounds + wrapped in an exe), 1.30 (exe + slightly modified + talking)

All it needs to know is the path to your winmx and able to detect the transfer windows (expanded)

And from first post, Which chatroom wants to use teamviewer with a total novice?
Not a very talkative one  :crazy:

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 10:46:54 pm »
Not a very talkative one  :crazy:
or just the oposite hehehehe

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  Help MxMoni

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx