gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:17:49 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  My personal ideas for a “safe” NEW WinMx file transfer system
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My personal ideas for a “safe” NEW WinMx file transfer system  (Read 32177 times)

Offline achilles

• Core
Re: My personal ideas for a “safe” NEW WinMx file transfer system
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2011, 12:37:44 am »
I know winmx is closed source. I speaking of the new client in progress. I guess you can't really produce any code for the new client either if they want share any documentation with you. 
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2011, 06:56:58 pm »
I think you made a mispelling Achilles..

I guess you can't really produce any code for the new client either if they want share any documentation with you. 

Is it suposed to read as the following ?

I guess you can't really produce any code for the new client either if they wont share any documentation with you. 

To answer this misconception: We have already given Hans access to our low level protocol area where items such as secondary protocol / transfer system protocol are available along with many other helpful items of information, he hasnt posted anything in that section to indicate he is seeking anything further yet.

I would like to remind all folks who read this that wmw do try to spread knowledge to those seeking it to support winmx and its users and always try to do so in a responsible manner so all other coders gain from the experience.

Offline achilles

• Core
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2011, 06:53:13 am »
Nice to pay attention to detail there GS. I'm lucky to be awake right now considering I've worked almost 80hrs in the last 5 days, and I have to make all my post by iPhone right now.  Was you taking a shot at me?
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2011, 09:51:03 am »
I think it was just a query of clarification achilles

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2011, 09:48:34 pm »
Indeed it was Silicon  8)

I just didnt want anyone to think we where obstructing anyone offering support, the site was set up purely to run support operations and its a source of pride for all here that we are still doing so.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  My personal ideas for a “safe” NEW WinMx file transfer system

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx