gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 08:03:25 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  How to join the WinMX community ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to join the WinMX community ?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline superbuckingham

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
How to join the WinMX community ?
« on: November 12, 2011, 12:12:45 pm »
I'm from the steam era, so am not up to speed with the modern electronic world !! What is the simplest way of joining WinMx on the basis I will only want to upload or download music ? Can these "attacks" on WinMX users play havoc with my PC ? Thanks in anticipation of some jargon free advice ... Tony

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: How to join the WinMX community ?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:32:28 pm »
What is the simplest way of joining WinMx on the basis I will only want to upload or download music ?

join a music centric channel and right click various users names... select 'browse' from the menu... look for a file you want... select it by left click and click download...

search is often broken but can be used as well during the random few times it works... (this will have to be trial and error on your part since none of us can 'predict' for you when its working or not)

stay in the room you are in... others will be browsing around as well.. this will give you the upload opportunity...

Can these "attacks" on WinMX users play havoc with my PC ?

yes... as such i recommend connecting as a 'secondary' ... its in the tab that says networks and is usually selected by default apon installation of winmx...

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  How to join the WinMX community ?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx