gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 06, 2024, 03:27:44 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  upload and download problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: upload and download problems  (Read 1783 times)

Offline doj

• Forum Member
upload and download problems
« on: December 05, 2005, 11:18:21 am »
hi, i reistalled winmx the other day, i think i got all the patches and updates. when i first tried uploading and downloading, i could download but no uploads, they  where all timed out, . i also kept falling out of my room, i changed the ports in the winmx settings to, Incoming 8894 and In\Out to 8800 , and all seemed fine. the next day i noticed that my uploads and downloads got worse, now i can download off a little amount of people and no uploads at all, all timed out. i went to windows fire wall added winmx by name, i was thinking about adding the by ports but it asked me for a, name, port number and 2 boxes   tcp   udp. im not quit sure what to do there so ive left that for now. im running xp pro througth a router, cant find any settings for the router as i didnt use any softwear to run it, the router is called, Dynamode  adsl router. any help would be greatful
   thanks   doj

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 11:23:01 am »
hiya doj

are you the doj from mc room on winmx?
if u r i am in the room m8 come find me and i will give u all the help u need

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 11:23:08 am »
Hey doj, probably just need to forward the correct ports in your router, try the link below, please note this guide is based on the default winmx ports, as yours are not default you will need to substitute them in the set up process:

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dynamode/R-ADSL-C4/WINMX.htm

Once you've done that, post back if you still have trouble.

Offline doj

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 11:53:58 am »
..Ñøßߥ.. should i follow all the settings as i have changed the port settings on winmx to Incoming 8894 and In\Out to 8800 and thanks for u time

doj

Offline doj

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 02:32:56 pm »
hi again, lol still no luck, is it because ive altered the winmx ports,,,,,, just dont know what to do. yes TheMacDaddy.

doj

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 10:13:14 pm »
Doj,

I got your message and have added you to my msn, please sign in when you see this so that I can help you get set up properly .. thanks..

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  upload and download problems

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx