gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 05:41:58 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  New screenshot
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New screenshot  (Read 7725 times)

Re: New screenshot
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 11:14:18 am »
yes blissfully ignorant, i was being quite  literal

Offline DeadGraveyard

• Forum Member
  • Dedicating Time to Serve People HELP!
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 08:59:17 pm »
Difference between UK, and USA is simple

we have different spelling (i'm from UK) for certain things like - Colour (which in your language is color)
we also have a different keyboard layout :P we have our @ on the ' key

other than the odd spelling mismatch there is no real difference between language English US, and English UK
so my suggestion with this is not to have the setup running in both English UK and US because during windows setup (in uk) we use the language US makes it slightly easier :)

Offline achilles

• Core
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 04:59:37 am »
I've been using this little gem to easily type in several different languages since 2008 http://www.typeaccents.com/ It has support for 35 languages, and also many different symbols. I highly recommend this application.
I'm a Hardware, and Cyber Security Guy.

Offline DeadGraveyard

• Forum Member
  • Dedicating Time to Serve People HELP!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 08:00:21 am »
Interesting application to use - however i have been thinking about this new client for a while now - the internet uses the language English as its one of the most universal languages, wouldn't it be more productive to stick to one language than try and encode 35 different languages! the language barrior never stopped anyone before, this was when it was patchless and the beginning of the patches - if people didn't understand the language they'd move over to different translation programs like translate.google.com (google's own translator) simply use the 1 language - but that is my opinion again everyone has their opinions i have mine

Oh and btw will this new client interact with the current winmx servers or are we going to have to fall back to the one inbuilt into the application?
Plus (as a host of 8-10 rooms (gulp)) could we raise the limit on the rooms to 10? that way it looks neater :D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  New screenshot

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx