gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 10, 2024, 07:26:55 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Using newest winmx and still get all the jibberish, what the hell?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Using newest winmx and still get all the jibberish, what the hell?  (Read 5117 times)

Offline oahuyahoo

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Downloaded the newest issue and still get all the jibberish what am I doing wrong?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Using newest winmx and still get all the jibberish, what the hell?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 08:25:16 am »
Nothing, please read the following material that is linked from our home page.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/wpn_attack_information_.html

And the latest information on the solution thats being put together.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/new_wpn_client_preview.html

music1958

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 11:29:49 pm »
Hi GhostShip, first, thanks to everyone who working on a solution and to those helping to keep us updated on the progress! I have read the information you posted in the links above and the solutions they are working on to finally fix Winmx. I have a couple of questions 1) From the links you shared above, it seems that many of the solutions are complete.  Are the soutions NOT working for the everyday user yet? If they are I'm not sure how to get them working on my computer, what can I do?   2)  I am not a computer wiz but do have my Winmx up and running on a secondary connection.  Do I need to do anything else to get  FULL functionality and to be able to download music? 

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 01:21:48 am »
The solutions reffered to in the links involve a replacement client and atm this is in Alpha testing stage, the existing client has none of the fixes in it as the developers dont have the original src code to make such changes I hope that explains the major time delay on delivering a fix, work is still continuing to make the new client releasable after Beta testing, atm it is as I said at the Alpha testing stage and we are working with some testers who are finding bugs and holes that require fixing and when they are done we will open the testing to a larger group, as you can appreciate its of value to no one to release something thats not up to the job .

The best advice atm is to use the open nap side of Winmx to hunt for files or alternatively hit one of the chat rooms and browse folks , you can then download files from those sharing them.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Upload/Download Issues  |  Using newest winmx and still get all the jibberish, what the hell?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx