gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 20, 2024, 01:35:55 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Ex-Anonymous Sabu Is Still FBI Snitch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ex-Anonymous Sabu Is Still FBI Snitch  (Read 714 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Ex-Anonymous Sabu Is Still FBI Snitch
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:28:10 pm »
It seems that "hector the rat" as he is known in some circles is still doing his best to stay out of prison.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/02/notorious-hacker-sabu-has-to-help-the-fbi-for-another-six-months/

Why wasn't Anonymous hacker-turned-FBI-informant Hector "Sabu" Monsegur sentenced as scheduled last week in New York? When I called Judge Preska's chambers last Thursday to check whether the sentencing would actually take place the following day, the man on the other end of the line told me that it would not—but he couldn't tell me why.

On Monday afternoon, the reason arrived in the form of a fax from the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, who requested that Monsegur's sentencing be pushed back to August 23 "in light of the defendant's ongoing cooperation with the Government."

One wonders what exactly he is heping them with when hes already given up all of his freinds and enemies to save his own skin, I suppose we can look forward to a rash of new cases involving some kind of entrapment.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Ex-Anonymous Sabu Is Still FBI Snitch

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx