gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 05, 2024, 05:29:45 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Can anybody find me a connection?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can anybody find me a connection?  (Read 2080 times)

Offline vince

• Forum Member
Can anybody find me a connection?
« on: December 10, 2005, 09:30:33 pm »
my op is XP SP 2 I have done everything, sugested in form and tried vladd sugestions still nothing no connect i was fine untill dec 8 than boom lost connection can any body help me plez

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 10:34:40 pm »
Sure Doc,

Would be glad to help you out.

I want you to follow this link and then complete the instructions that apply to you and your operating system.

https://forum.winmxworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=970

Once you have done this you should connect with no problems, if you do not please post here again.. we wont leave ya behind.. we shall get ya up and running again..

Offline vince

• Forum Member
hi again
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 12:25:19 am »
ok did entire page. but it did not work. i went through my resistry and found warez p2p 3 items and deleted them and that did not help i am on XP-SP2 no firewall on comp except xp firewall no router and just a cable modem i am now very lost and very sad.      thank you for any help you can give me                                                                                                                                your truely doc

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:37:16 am »
Okay Doc,

Let me clarify a few things here for myself, bare with me...

Your WinMX wont connect, meaning that on the networks page it always is yellow and says at the top of the page <Connecting...> or <P=Searching..>  correct?

I know this sounds a bit forward but if you have msn could you pm me on the site here and I can get you my addy, I am sure we can get this fixed but its often hard to do on a board like this, adn real time is usually better help..

Offline vince

• Forum Member
hi again again lol
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 12:39:40 am »
no i removed msn  and yes it says patch operational and just stays yellow     yesterday it made a connection for aqbout 5 min then went yellow

Offline vince

• Forum Member
ok made a connection but lol
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 07:53:11 am »
ok could only make a primary connection.   on pri  i can not search or d l or u l.            on secondary i can make a connection but only for about half an hr or so then lose connection  and not regain it.                                                any help would begreatly aprcated

Offline BigChickenChit

• Forum Member
    • http://www.techprocomp.com
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 01:37:45 pm »
I have been having the same problem lately, since the 8th as well...I think it was my isp blocking the ports.  I changed the ports to TCP: 13389 UDP: 5632  
It now works like it did before.  Incidently, my isp blocked my game server ports as well, I had to change them too.  Dumb Optonline :(

Offline vince

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 05:31:27 am »
still can not make a connection changed ports to 13389  5632                           helpppp

Offline vince

• Forum Member
help
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 06:15:34 am »
Me Here
BigChickenChit
changed ports and still could not make a connection   help

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Can anybody find me a connection?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.009 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx